Beiträge von Captainfrog

Hello Marco ; How do You do ?

If I were in Germany ; I would certainly attend to the Fan Meetings. Beside I live in İzmir city Turkey. Where is the Homeland of Erdoğan ATALAY's Father ( Rip ) So I am about the Homeland person of Erdoğan ATALAY. Therefore ; I wish to meet with him. So Enjoy the party time When You meet with Fans.

Secondly ; I have a request from You that ; When You see Erdoğan Atalay please tell my Regards to Him and mention me as his Rip ( Rest In Peace ) Father's Homeland person. Pass gut auf dich auf. Merry christmas and a happy new year! Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch! Mutlu Noel ve Yeni Yıl diliyorum.

Kindly Best Regards

Gültekin

Yes I heard too. And as I mentioned before here. His Father is from my Hometown ( Homeland ) citizen in Turkey. We are all from Karşıyaka province of İzmir city Turkey. I wished Erdoğan Atalay my condolences. I wish Rest in peace to him.

Hello Miky How do You do ?

I explained the three episodes Which I most like among all the episodes. And let me remind You that Die junge under der Alte was Tom Kranich and Semir were acting together. At least I remember like this. And I like the episodes Duell in Der Wildness Where Alex Brandt and Semir were acting together. As I explained König Der diebe was so emotional Where the young boy wants to make his dreams real and unfortunately were killed at the begining of the episode. Pass gut auf dich auf.

I think the serie could continue when Semir is out the prison after finishing four years or for good behavior.

He could return to the Police with Vicki in good health and finishing this way the serie

Hello Ronda ; I hope The new series filming start soon. Because we now still watch the last years episodes on rtlnow de . I wish Cobra 11 Tv series will continue. God bless You. :)

Kindly Best Regards

Hello Dear All ;

Does the new season start on April 2021 or September 2021 ? Does anyone of You has exact and accurate knowledge and information. Kindly Best Regards To You. Pass gut auf dich auf. :)

I think the spring season starts when the 9th season of „Der Lehrer“ is over. Without a break in the season, the 8th April is the first possible date for the Cobra. But maybe there‘ll be soccer games between the episodes of „Der Lehrer“, I don‘t know.

Thank You very much for the information. So this means that We have to wait until the end of the spring. God bless You and your beloved ones. Happy new year to You and to your beloved ones.

Best Regards

:):thumbup:

Hello Dear All ;

I wish You Merry Christmas and happy New Year. By the way ; Does anybody know When the new spring season start ? Thank You very much. I wish everyone healthy, peaceful, happy, lucky wealthy new year with your beloved ones. :thumbup::)

Best Regards

Gültekin :) 8)

Hello Dear All ;

Ich wünsche Ihnen und Ihrer Familie ein frohes Weihnachtsfest und alles Gute für 2021!

Bleiben Sie gesund und kümmern Sie sich um Ihre Lieben,

wünscht Ihnen und Ihrer Familie alles Gute für 2021. Frohe Weichnachten und einen guten rutsch ins Neue Jahr.

Kindly Regards & Best Wİshes

Gültekin :):thumbup:8)

Hello Dear All ;

My favorite episodes are ;

Episode Titel = Duell in der Wildnis ( Anna Puck takes arole as Forest Ranger. Her role was so pure and nice by protecting the Animals in Nature. Also Erdoğan Atalay's ( Semir Gerkhan ) Partner was Vinzenz Kiefer ( Alex Brandt )

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4962310/?ref_=login

Episode Title= König Der Diebe

Here in this episode ; The killed boy Who was killed at the begining of the episode and he was a thief and want to make real his dream with the Teenage girl in the episode. Un fortunately he was killed by the mafia shooter at the begining of the episode in the Cafe - restaraunt at Gas ( Tank ) Station ( Service Area ) on Highway. The boy was so honest in his dream. Beside he was killed before his dream become real in the episode. Than Paul succeeded his dream become real at the end of the episode. This is the second episode Which affected me much.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5959938/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Episode Title = Der Alte und der Junge

In this episode The story of the old man and a young ill boy's told. They both escape from the two criminals and Semir and Tom survivies them from the two criminals at an abonded church in the forest. This episode is so emotional and I advise You to see.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0507398/

Kindly Best Regards

Das wird aber noch einige Zeit dauern und nicht von heute auf morgen verschwinden. Immerhin erteilt die Stadt Köln mittlerweile mal wieder Drehgenehmigungen im öffentlichen Raum unter Auflagen.

Hello Dear Marco and All Cobra 11 Fans ;

We all love Cobra 11 and I wish to meet Cobra 11 series too. Whereas ; Due to global Pandemic event takes the health conditions to the most important level. I wish every Cobra 11 team member become and stay healthy. Than I am sure that of course one day we will meet with Cobra 11 series.

God bless You and God bless our all World. I wish You all healthy days. Take care. Be safe. God bless You All.

Kindly Best Regards

Gültekin

Hello Dear All Cobra 11 Fans ;

I am happy with this epsiode happy End. Because Maja were under great risk and finally They rescued from all the dangers ( The closest friend Sophie and Dennis ) in their life. So I hope and wish that God protects everyone from dangerous people such as Sophie and Dennis in real life.

Maja was unlucky. Because her best and close friend Sophie betray her and become her enmy and wanted to kill her to the website maniac member Dennis. This is completely unfair and a great betray to the sacred friendship. Friends never betray to each other.

In Turkish ; There is a common proverb ; The stone doesn't come to You from far. This means that if You see any harm, this is from the closest person in your life. Not any person far away You. Stone means wounding object in this proverb. And You may see harm from anybody Who is near to You at any distance just a Stone may thrown. So I advise everybody to be careful When choosing your friends around your environment. Never talk with the characters just like Sophie and Dennis.

Hello ;

I think The new season ( Spring Season ) will be more colorful and I am curious about the conversation and dialogues of Semir and Pia in the episodes. Because Semir sometimes is hard person to get in well. He maybe sometimes get angry and become nervous to his colleagues and partners as we see in some episodes.

Secondly ; This is the first time that Semir will have female partner as his partner. I think this will be so interesting and really worths seeing. Ofcourse There are Women in the Casting always in the episodes. For instance ; Susan ( Secretary ) Jenny as Police officer and Dana still exist in the episodes. The Director of Cobra 11 must adjust a good position and should write a good scenario about the new Partnerin Pia's relation with the other Police officers in Cobra 11 Police Station. I especially wait to see the reaction and the attitudes Of Kim Kruger and Dana towards to Pia. The director should adjust the balance well in the Cast.

Finally ; I am happy this change in the episodes. Ofcourse ; I always like and think Paul is suitable to the role as Partner of Semir.

Best Regards

:)

Hello All ;

I think this episode is the whole life story of Semir. Also this episode is full of Tragedy. Because as I understand from the episode Semir's own uncle Ömer killed his own brother Abdulkadir ( Semir's father ) by poisoning at the family meal in the garden. And than This death depended over Semir's occupation being Police officer 26 years ago. This is so annoying that someone's death belonging to on someone Who is innocent. And This caused a family tragedy that Semir's Mother get crossed with Semir because she combined her husband's death over Semir. This situation generally makes Remorse on someone. I never want this situation to anybody even to my enemies.

Secondly; I got surprised that ; Some of Our Turkish People behave unordinary even They live abroad. Because depending to Our real Culture , Supporting and protecting eachother must be more than usual at abroad. Whereas ; I didn't see this combination in this episode. And I got angry to the Turkish Mafia man Who requires tribute from Abdülkadir Gerkan. ( Semir's Father ). Shame on the Mafia Man.

Finally ; This episode remind me the famous American Episode Once Upon A Time After Ben ( Tom Beck ) injected Semir from back of his neck, Semir transmitted to another period of his life. He passed to his past. This is so same in the Tv episodes of Once Upon A Time. And I would like to remind You a proverb in Turkish. The stone doesn't come from far. This means that If someone sees or meets with harm or ruin in his or her life. This is usually done or caused by the people near him or her. Just like in this episode. Semir's Father Abdülkadir was killed by his own brother Ömer. And No crime stays Unknown. Some more ; The reunion of Semir's Mother and with Semir and his family at the Birthday party in Semir's Garden at the end of the episode became very good and make the episode happy end.:):thumbup:

My point is 9 over 10 to this episode.8)

Hello Ronda How Are You so far ?

I learned that Daniel Roesner will continue as Partner of Semir until the 2020 season. So Daniel Roesner will leave after fall / Autumn season end. Kindly Regards to You. :):thumbup:

Hello Dear Our Admin Marco How are You ?

I would like to ask You about the Farewell of Daniel Roesner. Is he going to take place only in one episode for this Fall / Autumn Season or Is he going to take place fully in all the episodes of Cobra 11 for this Fall / Autumn Season ? And than Will he leave the Cobra 11 Series ? ;( When I hear this news I felt sorry. Because Daniel Roesner is an excellent Partner for Erdoğan Atalay ( Semir ) in the episodes , he is so powerful, tidy and presentable in view standing next to Semir. He perfectly completes his partner Semir just like Tea&Sugar Coffee&Cream :thumbup:

Finally ; If You know the exact information than Could You please inform me via here or via PM( Private Message ) :)

Thank You very much. Have Wonderful Time. 8)

Hello All Dear Cobra 11 Fans ;

I generally liked this episode. It has conflicts in its Screenplay. For instance The Lawyer Harriet commit herself to the Laws and as Mrs Hillmer stated ; She gave up the identification of the Money Launder Zorg at the Investigation in the Police Satation. Although she saw his Tattoo and realized certainly Zorg was the criminal. ?( :/:huh:

From my point of You ; I always look at the Scenes of the episodes if they are enough adventurous and exciting also entraining than I like the episodes. Because Cobra 11 means Adventure ,Entraining scenes and great excitement Which the Audience feel fully from the begining up to the last second of the episode. :) :thumbup::love:

Thirdly ; For this episode ; I learned a lesson for the real life. If You are popular and if someone request something to You. Ofcourse You don't have to beside Your business and your life become under danger just like the Old Jeweler Man Who refused the Mafia Dreyer for Laundering his Money. Ofcourse He may call the Police and inform Dreyer's illegal Reuqest from the begining Whereas ; This is a Tv series. I just learned as a lesson from this episode to be careful if You are a Businessman or Shop owner , You must be careful and have put your attitude towards the Bad and illegal people at the begining. And You must be so Strict that Noone can encourage to tell You an illegal Request to accomplish. This is the general main idea I got from the episode. :whistling:;):thumbup:

Finally ; The final part of the episode finished in happy ending. I really became happy after Paul rescued the Lawyer Harriet at the Cliff. He is so cool.8)

My review and rating is 8 over 10 for this episode.:):thumbup:

Kindly Regards :)