[E316]: Spoiler: Das B-Team

• Für mich bisher die Folge, von der ich mir am meisten erhoffe. Und ich denke auch nicht, dass eine Folge wie Geister der Vergangenheit das B-Team überholen kann.

• Hauptsache Paul und Semir sind nicht nur am Anfang und Ende der Folge für ein paar Minuten zu sehen, so wie in der Folge "Wo ist Semir?" und der ganze Hauptblock gehört dann Jenny, die die Beiden die ganze Folge über sucht. Das wäre für mich nicht so toll.

Am Ende gibt es nur zwei Möglichkeiten, aufgeben oder weitermachen.

• Hauptsache Paul und Semir sind nicht nur am Anfang und Ende der Folge für ein paar Minuten zu sehen, so wie in der Folge "Wo ist Semir?" und der ganze Hauptblock gehört dann Jenny, die die Beiden die ganze Folge über sucht. Das wäre für mich nicht so toll.

Oh ja das hoffe ich auch nicht dass des so wird -.-

"Wenn ich sage, ich gebe ein Zeichen
    heißt das nicht:
    Lauf los, wenn's dir passt!"

• Ja das wäre ideal.

Eins noch: In der Zusammenfassung steht Kim Krüger sei im Urlaub aber auf den Promobildern ist sie zu sehen...na ja mal schauen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BlackWhiteRose ()

• it will be the most interesting episode next to Gefangen.

Superinteresting!!!!!!

Hello Ronda How do You do ?

When does this episode broadcast on Tv ? And Is this an old episode from the previous seasons ? Because When I looked at the link it is written as 2015. But I don't remember that I have seen this episode. I hope to hear You soon. Thank You. Have a nice week. :)

• Für mich bisher die Folge, von der ich mir am meisten erhoffe. Und ich denke auch nicht, dass eine Folge wie Geister der Vergangenheit das B-Team überholen kann.

Hello Let me ask you a question about this following episode. Does this B Team episode is going to be broadcasted on May for this season ? And beside I see that This episode is filmed in 2015. I am in conflict that Is this episode Das B Team former episode or new episode of the new season ?

Thank You very much for your help :thumbup: I wish You have nice week. :)

Kindly Regards
    :)

• Hello Gultekinn!!!! Iˋ m very well ,and you?
    I think that the date of filming can be a mistake , I donˋt know but it is a new episode and it will be broadcasted ont the 11th. of May and I supose it will be o the best of the season

• Hello Let me ask you a question about this following episode. Does this B Team episode is going to be broadcasted on May for this season ? And beside I see that This episode is filmed in 2015. I am in conflict that Is this episode Das B Team former episode or new episode of the new season ?
    Thank You very much for your help :thumbup: I wish You have nice week. :)

Kindly Regards
    :)

I think that this episode was written in year 2015, but it was filmed between September and October 2016.

• Hello Maria Thank You I am fine and glad to hear You are well too. :):thumbup: So We will wait and see the episode broadcasting day and time. Also let me ask You how did You find the first two episodes of Cobra 11 ? First one Semir and Paul was on Holiday .Although They are on holiday. They solved the cases as well as same before their holiday just as at usual work day.

Second episode was about the Story of Julia Who she behaved impulsively for her Boyfriend's life due to her unconditional Love. I think this episode Atomlose Liebe was proving that Unconditional love makes one behave impulsively for its partner. This point is the well obvious point at the last week's episode.

All these are my view about the new season's first two starting episodes. Also this two week's time is important and meaningful for me. Because I didn't catch the first two episodes of the last season on time. It was September 2016 as date When I joined to this Fan club. This is historical data for me due to my presence in this website. :thumbup:

Have a nice week days. Stay Tuned with Cobra 11. :)

Kindly Regards

Gültekin :):thumbup:

• Hello Mr.Goge7 Thank You very much for your reply. So this following episode was filmed as a Stock episode for this season from last season in 2016.

I really thank You for the information about the episode that You told Me. Have a nice week . :):thumbup:

Kindly Regards

Gültekin :)

• Spannende Folge!. Aber: Folge 4 und 5 fand ich persönlich besser und das ist nur meine ganz persönliche Meinung.Mehr im Spoiler.

Wie gesagt macht euch euer eigenes Bild. Ich hatte mir zum Teil was Besseres erhofft. Wie gesagt die Betonung liegt auf zum Teil. Ich sage mal so ich war zu 90% zufrieden mit der 6. Folge.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BlackWhiteRose ()

• Bei mir funktioniert das sowohl auf meinem Handy als auch auf dem Tablet und am Computer nicht.

• Das ist echt ärgerlich. Weil man bezahlt ja für das Abo und da sollte es eigentich gehen.
    Also mein PC wollte es auch nicht abspielen aber aufm Tablet ging es dann da hab ich Android drauf.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!