Erdogan is thinking marrying.

• @Actionheld 2.0 Hello good night. Let me reply to You. It is none of your business to provacate and sabotage Me. I am here on Sharing news and information about Cobra 11. And You have no right of dealing up with my conversation and dialogues here. Because You are not an admin. You are a member. If Neccessary our Admins will warn the mistaken member.

Please don't sabotage me ever.

• I see here no reason that here is a PN to write. If one is writing about the topic, which is quite interesting, is written here in the feed, then it is all right.

Ich sehe hier keinen Grund, dass hier eine PN zu schreiben ist. Wenn man sich über das Thema, welches durchaus interessant ist, hier im Beitrag unterhalten will, dann ist es in Ordnung

und ich fühle mich auch nicht gut. :D:D

• It isn't disturbing for me as well. ronda and captainfrog would use the PN system when they would like to make a private talk but they want that all the other users here can read it too.
    Actionheld 2.0, nobody force you to read this.
    It's great that a german series has got fans in other countries.

• It isn't disturbing for me as well. ronda and captainfrog would use the PN system when they would like to make a private talk but they want that all the other users here can read it too.
    Actionheld 2.0, nobody force you to read this.
    It's great that a german series has got fans in other countries.

Thank You very much Dear Eye. I appreciate You. :):thumbup:

• I see here no reason that here is a PN to write. If one is writing about the topic, which is quite interesting, is written here in the feed, then it is all right.

Ich sehe hier keinen Grund, dass hier eine PN zu schreiben ist. Wenn man sich über das Thema, welches durchaus interessant ist, hier im Beitrag unterhalten will, dann ist es in Ordnung

Hello good night Mrs. Elvira how are You ?

I thank You very much for thoughts about Me and Maria. See You. Have an efficient week. God bless You. :)

• Hello to everybody! I am very happy that Elvira and Eye suport to us. we do anything wrong and everybody can add and to talk with Captain frog and myself.
    We love cobra 11 and we talk about it. it is not anything privated..Everybody can talk too

• Sorry....this was not good from me

Okay good night Miss Actionheld 2.0 It is good for You that You accepted your mistake. According to Me this behaviour of You is a good behaviour. Because a person can make mistakes beside When a person turn reverse form her/his mistake after she/he became profitable ( This is a proverb told for general for humanbeings ) So You understood your mistake and turned reverse from your mistake. Have nice time in this group. Finally We are all fanatics of Cobra 11 from all overt he Europe. For insatnace ; I am from Turkey and Ronda is from Spain. You are from Germany. We are all meet at this platform for having and sharing news from Cobra 11.

Kindly Regards
    Gultekin :)

• I like that the forum became a meeting place for international fans of Cobra 11. But it really is about time to build a special section for this conversation, because "erdogan is thinking marrying" is not longer actually the topic, is it?

• I like that the forum became a meeting place for international fans of Cobra 11. But it really is about time to build a special section for this conversation, because "erdogan is thinking marrying" is not longer actually the topic, is it?

Hello Yon How Are You ?

Yes You may be right. So You start a new conversation ( Thread ) and lets comment over there.

• Hello Ronda How Are You ?

Finally Mr Erdoğan Atlaya and Her life partner Katja Ohneck go on Marriage here is the proff that They will marry soon. Mr. Erdoğan Atalay puts ring o Katja Ohneck's finger By the way ; Their son filming this special moment by Video Camera. Let me Share this moment's video with You. Did You read my two e-mails Which I sent yesterday to You too ?

https://www.facebook.com/14458…948212533/?type=2&theater

• Thank You very much Maria. The photos are excellent. And I wish Mr. Erdoğan ATALAY and Mrs. Katja Ohneck good luck and happiness in their life time. By the way ; I have sent You several messages in PM ( Private Message part ) Did You read them ? And Did You watch all the Mordkomission Istanbul epsiodes Where at one episode Mr. Erdoğan Atalaya has participated too. Did You see my messages ? And I feel happy to be here. By this way ; as I always say I may contact with Cobra 11 fans. And also Let me tell You I have conatacted Lion Waschky Who he has been acting as a young policeman in Cobra 11 casting squad. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards
    Gultekin :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!