Erdogan is thinking marrying.

• Hello Ronda ;

I also suprised that Does Erdoğan ATALAY single ? And I have also seen him with Katja Ohneck on Bilds. ( News ) So Does Katja Ohneck also actress like Erdoğan ATALAY ?

Thank You. I am cobra 11 fan from izmir city Turkey.

• yes. She ia actress and she is Erdogan's agent also she does make up.

Erdogan is divorced from the actress Ann Pollman and they have a daughter, Amira, who is Aida in the serie, Semir's dsughter.

Erdogan lives with Katja snd they hsve a son: Maris who is 4 years old

• Hello Good Night dear Ronda ;

You are really great and You are like a newsagent. Well done. By yourself I learned new things about Mr. Erdoğan ATALAY. I will have a look at the pictures of both Ann Pollman and Katja Ohneck.

Secondly ; Why did Katja have Child as You told me a son named as Maris without marriage. I dont know that Erdoğan ATALAY is so Flirttatious.

Finally ; He acts her daughter in real at Cobra 11 series.

I wish You Peaceful Weekend. Thank You very much for your valuable information.

• Hello Captsinfrog!!!!

Yes. Erdogan and Katja had their son Maris without to be married but they are together from 2011.

They are a beautiful pair. They love one to each other and I think it is the important and they love a lot to his son.

And Erdogan gets very well with his exwife Ann Pollmann.

Here you can see many photos from Erdogan's birthday with him, Katja ,Maris and Amira:

http://erdogan-atalay.blog.cz/1609

http://erdogan-atalay.blog.cz/…lavil-narozeniny-padesate

• Hello Good Night Ronda How do You do ?

Thank You very much for your message Which is about Erdoğan ATALAY's 50 Birthday and detailed information about his current Life. So You know He is orinigally Turkish and I follow Cobra 11 for many years.

Do You live in Germany ? And Did You go to the Film setting of Cobra 11 ? If I were in Germany I would like to visit the Cobra 11 Filming Set once.

So I specially Thank You very much. Be happy have a wonderful week days.

• Hello good night Dear Ronda How are You ?

Yes Our common like is Cobra 11. I wish one day You and me make real our target about Cobra 11 Film set visit. I promise You that If I visit Film set before You. I will tell Mr.Erdoğan ATALAY your regards and If You visit before than me. Please tell my regards to him. My name is Gultekin I am from Izmir city Turkey Where is at the west side of Turkey and located near by the Aegean Seaside.

Thank You very much for your detailed help about Erdoğan ATALAY's Life story. And Do You know the reason Why does Cobra 11 give break for this week ?

Kindly Regards to You. :)

• Hi dear captainfrog!!!! I am very well and I hope you to be well too.

Of course!!! If I go to the set I will give yours regards from you.

My name is Maria. and I live on the south of Spain in Ronda.

And yes, I believe that this thursday will be the serie. I have seen the serie in the programmes from rtl that day.

I will say to you If I listen something diferent

• Hello Maria Good night How Are You ?

I would like to ask You a question about the last week's episode Vaterfreuden. I ask You because I dont know so much German. When You have time if You reply me I will be glad. Thank You.

Here is my Question abput the last week's epsiode
    The man Who shoots Policemen was a professional Killer and He does not want to work as Killer because he and her wife had a baby. So far The Mafia leader the man Who was captured at the last scene of the episode The tall and the white hair man. Finally The killer man decided to kill the gangsterboss Who was investigating at the court by Schrankmann in her room. in order to get rid off from the mafia leader man ( The tall and white hair man ) Am I right ? And Do I understand true ?

• Thank you very much Gultekin I haden´t seen it.
    It is super interesting, it will be a great episode, but I think that Semir is not in the episode, it is very sad but we will see his daughter Dana.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello Maria good night How Are You ?

I have just seen this episode on rtl now tv and let me tell You that Semir is in Turkey and Paul has talked with him on the web chat in this episode. A woman I think his daughter called him as Meal is rady come to the meal. ( This is told by the woman in Smier's side in Turkish ) So I understand easily. And also What do You think about Jenny and Paul'S relation and flirt in the river at the end of the episode. Is there be going to occur a new love between them ?

More Let me ask You Why do the gansgsters kidnap Susane for 2 million Euros in this episode You know I dont Know full Germanç. If You explain this to me. I will be glad. See You.

• hello Gultekin :

I'm very well and you?

I Saw the episode last night. It has been very beautiful but it is very sad that
    Semir was very few.

The history between Paul and Jenny is well but I like much more the history between Semir and Andrea.

The parte you ask to me about the gángster I am as you I haven't understood very well this part..

• Hello Maria good night to You.

I learned this episode from another follower. Let me tell You here exactly from the other Cobra 11 fan's mouth.

SUMMARY OF OPERATION MIDAS

When the episode started, was the car, after 2 minutes, from the gangster in flame, and in the car was the 2 millions € . The need Susanne help to get the mobile phone. In Germany we have , let me call - department, where all the things find a place, when is under investigation. Not all of police station have enough place and people. And in this department you need a kind of pass. And this pass have only police officer or worker like Susanne, when the want to have something from this things. And of course no gangsters come inside in this department, there is a lot of security , Police offices. I hope, you understand this. Germany have a lot of specials things

The money was for the guy, the gangsters kill him later with the gun. And of course, was black dirty money.This is, why the have the money in the car. They want to have only the Chip from the smartphone. On the chip was an virus. And with this virus is it possible to damage the German stock market for a while. And that costs a lot of money. The need Susanne only, because of she is a worker from a police department. The observe the department and see her.

And the catch her. Wrong time- wrong place, say we in Germany I work with plastic parts. It's a job between mechanic and plastic maker. We produce plasticpipe to protect fx fibercabel in the ground.

• Hello Maria good night.

Of course Paul is young and handsome man Whereas ; Jenny is not like a partner girl. She lives due to her feelings and She likes flirting rather than become a partner with a man. Paul and Jenny flirted and wont go further I think. And I feel a suprise between Dana and Paul or with the other recruit police officer.

Saty tuned. Wish You good luck. Have a nice week.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!