Could someone please help me with the correct order of the episodes of STAFFEL 15?

• Good evening everyone !

i 'd just need help because there is one episode of cobra 11 that i do not know how to classificate in my personal cobra 11 italian list.

I mean the episodes " En vogue" because nobody beetween Jenny and Hotte is at the station..is winter and the police car are Blue instead of green ..but it's hard do undestrand the period and if it's from the 15 or 16th staffel.

Then they also changed the order of episodes due to the eatrhquake in Japan that year and the Toter bruder was sent as one of the last but would have been the second.

My question is...wich of this you think is the correct order?? often italian and german send do not match .and this series seems not have a cronlogy storyboard.

order 1 :

1 BAD BANK

2 TOTER BRUDER

3 DAS ZWEITE LEBE

4 EN VOGUE

5 ...UND ACTION

6 IN DER SCHUSSLINIE

7 DOPING (this should be the last one because jenny joins in team)

order 2:

1 72 STUNDEN ANGST

2 WETTLAUF GEGEN DIE ZEIT

3 MITTEN INS HERZ

4 TURBO UND TACHO RELOADED

5 EN VOGUE

https://www.fernsehserien.de/a…er-cobra-11/episodenguide

On this site is listed in staffel 15 but the date of sending in germany is of the next STAFFEL and after 4 episodes (included the pilot) ...in italy i do not remember in which order they sent the first time.

Thanks so much

Michele

• Spring season 2011
    217. Bad Bank

218. Das zweite Leben

219. Höher, schneller, weiter (Dieter is on vacation and Jenny is his substitute)

220. Und Action!

221. In der Schusslinie

222. Toter Bruder

Autumn season 2011:

223. 72 Stunden Angst (Hotte dies, Jenny is now a team with Dieter)

224. Wettlauf gegen die Zeit

225. Mitten ins Herz

226. Turbo & Tacho reloaded

227. En Vogue

228. Familienangelegenheiten

229. Babyalarm

230. Die Verschwörung

231. Viva Colonia

You can also look here: https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alarm_für_Cobra_11_–_Die_Autobahnpolizei/Episodenliste

The order of this list is correct.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!