[E290] Spoiler: "Die Kämpferin"

• Folge 290 "Die Kämpferin"

vl. Ausstrahlungstermin: 29. Oktober 2015, 20:15- 21:15 Uhr auf RTL

Informationen über die Folge:

Inhalt
    Bilder

• Goal 2.0 und dieses Mal hoffentlich ohne die großen Wettorganisationen.
    Klingt aber eher nach einer der schwächeren Folgen der Staffel. Die Highlights liegen wohl bei den Folgen 284-289 und dem Staffelfinale.

• it looks like that Semir and Alex have a few importance in this episode and Jenny is growing more and more

yes , because in this season jenny is involved into a couple of stories.
    I was wondering if is an error or it' real that one of the "Drehbuch" of this episode is Claude Cueni (from the first episode of cobra 11 on marc 1996).
    I'm waiting now the plot of Staffelfinale...i hope Alex won't die because i'm almost sure that with Rosner it will be a flop and they will take Kiefer Back to serie..(that's my hope :) )

• I wish Vincent not to go out Cobra 11 and I don't believe that Vincent to return to the serie for this reason I think maybe they can kill the character but I hope it doesn' t happen.

• "Mit Alex Brandt werden wir die Cobra ein weiteres Mal neu definieren - Alex Brandt ist ein toller Charakter mit Ecken und Kanten".

• Alex is back :D:D .

8) Ist ja wie auf der Autobahn hier....! :D

Edited once, last by Cobra-X ().

• Here we have the trailer:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!