Happy Birthday Erdogan!!!!!

• Happy birthday Erdogan! Best wishes from Turkey!

- hey guys! last year, Tom had a suprise party for Erdogan's 50. birthday. Will Tom do another special thing for Erdogan's birthday this year? ?( I'm so sorry, because sometimes I think they're not so close.. That makes me feel so bad.. I hope someday they gonna be good friends like they've been on Cobra 11 times. ;(

am I the only one who thinks like that? please comment me

• Happy birthday Erdogan! Best wishes from Turkey!

- hey guys! last year, Tom had a suprise party for Erdogan's 50. birthday. Will Tom do another special thing for Erdogan's birthday this year? ?( I'm so sorry, because sometimes I think they're not so close.. That makes me feel so bad.. I hope someday they gonna be good friends like they've been on Cobra 11 times. ;(

am I the only one who thinks like that? please comment me

no. they are good friends, as you says, yourself , in the party of Erdogan's birthday Tom gave a surprise to Erdogan.
    The problem is that they have got differents jobs. Erdogan is in the serie and Tom works in Einstein and in his music. but they coincide many times in parties,tv...
    I don't know if you saw them together in a tv programm about a kitchen contest.
    They did photos together very happy. And I saw them with their wifes in an important party. thet are well together I can sure to you

• ronda , I know they're friends now, but I can't stop myself to think about it.
    ben know they're so busy, so they can't meet lot. I think everything is because of Tom.
    I mean he said he's lefting Cobra 11 because he wants to concentrate on his music career. But after than, he had lots of films and now he has his own Tv Serie. When he was on Cobra 11, everybody was love them ( It doesn't mean that nobody loves him now ) . They were together (Erdo&Tom) . To be honest, I don't love him now, I love him 'Before 2013 version' . After he left Cobra 11, everything went wrong. He was looking handsome, now his hairs and beard is strange. He has white beard, he doesn't looks good anymore. He hasn't a close connection with Erdoğan. And that really makes me so, so sorry.
    I miss Ben Jäger.. I miss Tom's everything between 2002- 2013. I miss Tom's old version..
    I miss the man who has his grandpa's ring on his finger. I miss the man who plays snowball with his best friend.
    I miss Thomas Helmut Beck and Erdogan Atalay..

• Hello!!!!
    I am Ronda. I want to say that Tom continues being good friend of Erdogan.
    I want to say that he was in Erdogan's wedding this weekend.
    You can see the together in These photos

erdogan-atalay.blog.cz/1710/er…lay-a-katja-ohneck-svatba

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!