I need help

• Hey Guys! I'm sorry I don't know German so I have to write English.
    I really love to read fanfictions. But I'm looking for sad-ending fanfictions about Ben.
    I'm fall in love with Ben.. <3
    Can you say me fanfictions that Ben dies at the end of story?
    Thank you guys, I love you all! :)

• Hello,A story in the Ben dies there in the forum I do not believe. But stories about Ben, in which he often jumps from death. It is certainly very readable for hardcore Benfans. Just stagger through the stories. Susan, for example, writes hospital stories that revolve around Ben.

und ich fühle mich auch nicht gut. :D:D

• Thank you Alvira so much.. So, can you suggest me the stories that Ben jumps from death to death. I really be happy if you can suggest me fanfictions..
    By the way, I would like to write a fanfiction. Maybe you'll read it.
    Anyway, just thank you.. Can you suggest?

• Since I do not read the stories of Susan, I can not suggest you any. There are so many stories that you should just read through.

und ich fühle mich auch nicht gut. :D:D

• Thank you again and again.. I'm going to look at all fanfictions which wrotten since 2008. I think I won't sleep tonight and cry a lot! :)

• Hello

I would like to offer that You can follow Ben from his original Facebook page . His real name is Tom Beck. By the way ; I am from İzmir city Turkey. Which city of Turkey do You from ? As a Turkish citizen I became very happy to see another Turkish Cobra 11 Fan. More At the begining of this year I won the Fan award via this Cobra 11 fan website. I am the only award winner from Turkey and outtside of Germany. Moreover ; Your English is good enough. Congratulations.

Secondly ; If You are the only Fan of Ben Stiller ( Tom beck ) You may follow his official social media accounts too.

Kindly Regards
    :)

• Captainfrog Sanırım Türkçe yazmamda bir sorun yoktur :) Ben İstanbul'dayım ama İzmir'in hep cennet gibi olduğunu söylüyorlar, sanırım öyle :) Tom Beck'le ilgili neredeyse herşeyi biliyorum desem yeridir, hatta canlı yayınına attığım mesajları sesli okurken Türkçe bir ismi okumakta nasıl zorlandığını ve aynı anda tatlı olduğunu gördüğümde daha da bağlanmıştım.. Bu arada ödülü kazanmana çok sevindim!! Gerçekten, sanki ben binlerce ödül kazanmışım gibi mutluyum şuan senin adına..
    Galiba senin için de aşırı Kobra Takibi sevgisi sorun oluyor, çünkü beni dışarıda gören herkes artık bir psikopat veya takıntılı bir deli olduğumu düşünüyor. (Hep Kobra Takibi izlediğim için)
    Sanırım şu anda sosyal medyada aktif olarak Kobra Takibi'ni takip eden Türk olarak sadece ikimiz varız, ama olsun! :thumbup: Bildiğin gibi bölümlere ulaşmak biraz zor ama şuan hepsini izledim ve bende var, artı bildiklerimi de paylaşmak istediğim için bir site açtım belki ilgini çekebilir : https://www.facebook.com/Kobra…/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
    Görüşmek üzere! :)

• Merhaba Selam Nasılsınız ?

Çok Teşekkür ederim. Bende çok memnun oldum. Tabi ki bende Fanatik Kobra Takibi izleyicisiyim. Ben Kobra Takibini rtlnow de sayfasından sezonu başladığı zaman her hafta takip ediyorum. Bu sezon unutmayınız 14 Eylül'de başlayacak. Bende yeni sezon bölümlerini heyecanla bekliyorum. Almanca bilmiyorum. Buradan size cevap yazan Elvira Hanım sağ olsun. Bana İngilizce olarak cevap yazıyor. Türkçe yazdığın için ayriyetten teşekkür ederim. Gurbette olan vatandaşlarımızın hasretini sanalda olsa burada anladım. :)

Ben bir yıldır buradayım. Bu site Kobra Takibinin resmi takipçi sitesidir. Diğerlerine aldanmayınız. Burası tek resmi yerdir. Bu site Kobra Takibinin Yapımcı firması Action Concepte en yakın olan sitedir. Tabi ki Bu sitenin Instagramda , Facebook'ta ve Twitterda'da grup sayfası vardır.Ben sizin Facebook'ta ki açtığınız grup sayfasına bakacağım. Bu arada benim adım Gültekin.

Bu siteden son derece memnunum. Sağ olsunlar eski başkanı Thorsten olsun Elvira Hanım olsun. Daha sonra Elvira hanımın asistanı Marco olsun. Çok iyi insanlardır. Yeni başkan Andreas'tır. Kendisiyle tanışmadım.

Ben sizi buradan ekleyeceğim. İsterseniz sizde beni buradan takip ediniz. Almanca biliyor musun bilmiyorum. Ben yeni sezon başladığında İngilizce olarak bölümleri öğreneceğim. İstersen takipte kalırsın ve sanada bölüm özetlerini aktarırım. Selamlar.

Gültekin

• Since I do not read the stories of Susan, I can not suggest you any. There are so many stories that you should just read through.

Hello Mrs. Elvira How do You do ?

As You see I gained one of Fanatic Follower of Cobra 11 series from Turkey too. I became very happy to involve in this Cobra 11 Family. Because as You know ; Cobra 11 series are the part of my Life. I really become happy after I see the episodes of Cobra 11. More Erdoğan Atalay has a summer house in my region Where I have summer house too. It is named as Ynei Foça located a seaside region Where people do their summer holidays near to İzmir. If I see Mr.Erdoğan Atalay I will specially record a video with him.

Ths Fanatic Lover of Tom Beck above lives in İstanbul in Turkey. I live in İzmir city at the Aegean region. Have nice days until the starting date of Cobra 11.

God bless You

Kindly Regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!