Favorite komissar in the "Cobra 11"?

• Which your favorite komissar in the cobra 11? 1

1. Ingo (0) 0%
    2. Semir (1) 100%

Which your favorite main komissar in the cobra 11? I vote for Semir,because on my opinion he is very best police komissar.

• You can't count Semir and Ingo as the 2 main characters, 'cause Ingo died in Episode 2. In season 1 Frank was more a main character than Semir, same to André in season 2. From season 3 on the 2 cops where always equal.

Vinzenz Kiefer ist war die größte Chance für die Cobra!!

• i just watch last seasons on the local tv channel.Maybe you know who is they:

On the new channel was say that this is season 20 but i don't know.maybe somebody from big cobra fans can tell me about this heroes,can even in the pm.

• It is Anna Engelhard (left), Tom Kranich (middle) and Semir Gerkhan (right). Season 20 is only the broadcasting number for this season, but it was produced as season 10. The produced seasons are always split up into 2 or 3 broadcasting seasons. :)

Vinzenz Kiefer ist war die größte Chance für die Cobra!!

• It is Anna Engelhard (left), Tom Kranich (middle) and Semir Gerkhan (right). Season 20 is only the broadcasting number for this season, but it was produced as season 10. The produced seasons are always split up into 2 or 3 broadcasting seasons. :)

Thanks,very big thanks from me,topic can close.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!