question about Tom

• Don't want to intrude his private life, but I'm curious about 2 things:

ist Tom vermahlt?

hat Tom eine bruder oder schewster?

ah ah! what do you think of my german? :thumbsup:

• Your German is really good to your question Tom has no siblings, he has a girlfriend, but he is not engaged and not married.

I hope I've written it correctly in English

• You can write to him about the agency

Agentur Heppler
    c/o Tom Beck
    Steinstrasse 54
    81667 München

Please don't forget to send along to you a stamped and addressed return envelope

und ich fühle mich auch nicht gut. :D:D

• Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't send a pre-stamped envelope cause italian stamps are not valid in germany.

I'll try with an international reply cupon but I just know that my local post offices haven't a clue about what it is :-)

• Exactly whom you need from abroad. The employees of the post will know for sure what you mean.

• Unfortunately not. I've just tried a couple of years ago for another thing and they looked at me as if I asked for a flying horse

• Okay .. you need an international reply coupon, which you will receive in the mail. That you put the envelope in an envelope and you can autograph requested. Hope it is understandable.

• I understood, thanks, but they are the post officers that don't know how it works.

I'll try to go there with a picture of the coupon to see if they can help me