Fantreffen 2006: Einige Plätze sind noch frei ..!

• Interessenten aufgepasst: Für das diesjährige internationale "Alarm für Cobra 11"-Fantreffen in Hürth, 01. bis 03. September 2006, stehen nach einigen Absagen noch Teilnahmeplätze zur Verfügung.

Interessenten melden sich bitte per eMail an th.hohl@cobra11fc.de - wir werden alle Einsendungen nach ihrem Eingang bearbeiten, d.h. wer zuerst kommt, mahlt zuerst! ;)

Desweiteren: Die Teilnehmerliste wird in den nächsten Tagen mit weiteren Informationen per eMail an alle angemeldeten Personen verschickt!

• Guten Tag Thorsten, ist es wann, daß du uns sagen wirst, ob unsere Einschreibung für rechtsgültig erklärt wird? danke und guter Mut für die Folge deines Standortes ist es Super :P, Marina

• Zitat

Original von NANA
    Thank you Thorsten you are super continuous like that, and excuses me not to speak German... :(

I think, that wont be a problem, but my english isnt good .. but I think, we will unterstand us at the fan meeting .. ;)

• I think... if the actors will not be there one can nevertheless bring a gift for them you will be able to give you to them? you have much chance I dream to be with your place and of being able to see them... ;) good evening I must leave, at tomorrow :)

• Zitat

Original von NANA
    I think... if the actors will not be there one can nevertheless bring a gift for them you will be able to give you to them? you have much chance I dream to be with your place and of being able to see them... ;) good evening I must leave, at tomorrow :)

Sure, if there isnt any actor, we will give your gifts to them .. this is no problem, but we hope, that there will be any actors, but we cant promise ..

• Sorry, I don't understand

Will the actors of Alarm für Cobra 11 come here? or Which actors will come???

For example, will Erdogan Atalay come?

• What Thorsten meant, was, if it is possible for the actors to come, they will come. If they cannot come, the Fanclub team will make sure that the stars will get the gifts the fans have brought them. There has never been a promise that any given actor will show up at the Fanmeeting.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!