Herbststaffel 2017

• I think so yes

I'm not sure because the 6th season of the comedy series „Der Lehrer“ (The Teacher) will start in spring 2018 with 12 episodes and for RTL it wouldn't make sense at the moment to show the new season only at 21:15 after Cobra 11 because the quotas of the 5th season of Der Lehrer were really good. Maybe there'll be only an autumn season in 2018.

• Hello All Cobra 11 Lovers ;

I think Cobra 11 will continue up to many years because Cobra 11 is full of Action and it was seen at many countries outside of Germany since its first start in 12 March 1996. So never think about Cobra 11 will finish or end. Because In my Country There is a an ancient proverb and it is ; The Tree Which supplies Fruit is always been stoned by everybody. Therefore; Don't worry about Cobra 11 Tv series. I don't think that it will finish or be ended because Cobra 11 is profitable product for the production Company Action Concept and for The Tv Channel RTL Which broadcast The Cobra 11 Series. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards
    :)

• will There be other spring season in 2018 after the autumn season?

Hello Ronda How Are You ?

I learned the truth and let me share this information with You. Don't worry because Cobra 11 series will continue after 2018 too. :thumbup::thumbup:

So be happy and enjoy the secenes of Cobra 11. I just wanted to tell this happy news to You in order to stop your anxiety about Cobra 11.

Kindly Regards

• Hello Ronda How Are You ?
    I learned the truth and let me share this information with You. Don't worry because Cobra 11 series will continue after 2018 too. :thumbup::thumbup:

So be happy and enjoy the secenes of Cobra 11. I just wanted to tell this happy news to You in order to stop your anxiety about Cobra 11.

Kindly Regards

Thank you Gultekin , youn are very nice.
    I wish we to see Cobra 11 for many years more

• Ich schätze aktuell, dass der Staffelstart auf den 14. September fällt. Nach der 2. und 3. Staffel wird nun bald auch die 4. Staffel von "Der Lehrer" in Doppelfolgen wiederholt, sodass am 7. September zumindest die Folgen 11 und 12 an der Reihe sein müssten (von 13). Entweder man sendet das Staffelfinale der 4. Staffel am selben Abend um 22:15 Uhr oder eine Woche drauf, am 14. September um 20:15 Uhr, aber angesichts der hohen Folgenanzahl der 40. Cobra 11-Staffel, die vor Weihnachten wie gewohnt wohl wieder über den Bildschirm geflimmert sein sollte, damit man die DVD rechtzeitig auf den Markt schmeißen kann, schätze ich, dass Ersteres zutrifft oder dass die 13. Folge der 4. Lehrer-Staffel noch im Anschluss an den Cobra-Staffelauftakt läuft. Demzufolge sollten wir spätestens am 3. August Bescheid wissen.

• Ich schätze aktuell, dass der Staffelstart auf den 14. September fällt. Nach der 2. und 3. Staffel wird nun bald auch die 4. Staffel von "Der Lehrer" in Doppelfolgen wiederholt, sodass am 7. September zumindest die Folgen 11 und 12 an der Reihe sein müssten (von 13). Entweder man sendet das Staffelfinale der 4. Staffel am selben Abend um 22:15 Uhr oder eine Woche drauf, am 14. September um 20:15 Uhr, aber angesichts der hohen Folgenanzahl der 40. Cobra 11-Staffel, die vor Weihnachten wie gewohnt wohl wieder über den Bildschirm geflimmert sein sollte, damit man die DVD rechtzeitig auf den Markt schmeißen kann, schätze ich, dass Ersteres zutrifft oder dass die 13. Folge der 4. Lehrer-Staffel noch im Anschluss an den Cobra-Staffelauftakt läuft. Demzufolge sollten wir spätestens am 3. August Bescheid wissen.

Wenn wir das man 03.08. erfahren würden, wäre das ein tolles Geburtstagsgeschenk. :D

• Hello everybody :)

3rd august new episodes of cobra 11??

No. At the moment the earliest date for new episodes is the 14th September, but six weeks before, RTL will tell this on their website, this is the 3rd August.

• Sehe gerade, am 17. August laufen drei Folgen vom Lehrer. (5-7 von Staffel 4). Damit könnte es wieder sein, dass RTL in den beiden Folgewochen dieselbe Strategie fährt. (Am 24. August die Folgen 8-10 und am 31. August die Folgen 11-13). Damit wäre ein Staffelstart für die Cobra-Herbststaffel schon am 7. September möglich. Ist aber auch nur eine Möglichkeit. Morgen oder Freitag dürfte der Sendeplan für den 24. August auf fernsehserien.de stehen. Bleibt es bei drei Episoden pro Donnerstag, gehe ich stark vom 7. September aus.

Maybe the Cobra-Season for autumn 2017 will start on the 7th September because on the 17th August, RTL shows three episodes of the fourth season of „The Teacher“ and not only two, the episodes 5-7 from 13. If RTL shows on the 24th August the episodes 8-10 and on the 31th August the last three episodes, the Cobra 11-season could start already on the 7th September. But this is only possible too, not quite sure. We will see tomorrow or Friday, whether they send two or three episodes of The Teacher on the 24th August. If it'll be three episodes, I think we can be sure, that the season of Cobra 11 starts on the 7th September.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!