Erdogan is thinking marrying.

• Hello Good Night Maria How are You Tonight ?

I have just learned that This week's episode Risiko is the Final Episode of this season. :( So I feel sorry about it. And Let me share with You the preview of RTL Media.

Hope to see You.
    :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello Maria ;

I wish You good night And I will wait for March 2017 for the new season start. More I would like to see the first two epsiodes of this season. Maybe RTL will release free first two episodes on its website. I mean The Chefin Episode And the other Auf Den Supuren Meines Vaters.

Finally Does any Tv Channel broadcast Cobra 11 in Spain ? Stay Tuned. God bless You.

• Yes in Spain you can see the serie in Canal Cuatro.
    Now we are seeing the nineth season , tomorrow it will be on tv Die dunkle seite. But it is bradcasted very early at 10:15 in the morning , hour in Spain, I don`t know the difererence hour in Turkey. It is from mondays to friday everyday.
    I mjust recorder the episode and to see it in the afternoon, because now I am working

Many greetings for you...

And don`t forget that this afternoon is the last episode. Until march it is going to be a long wait, to see again the Semir and Paul adventures

• Hello Maria How do You do ?

I wish You Sweet and Peaceful weekend. And also let me ask You Did You final episode of this season. I mean the last episode Risiko ? If You have seen this week's episode May I ask You some Questions about this week's episode RISIKO ? Thank You very much.

Secondly Does your Spanish Channel has internet Live page to see the Cobra 11 episodes ? I may follow Cobra 11 episodes although I don't know Spanish.

See You. Good night and Nice Weekend.

• Hello Gultekin !!!
    I wish you to have a todo beginning of the week.

Yes.I have seen the episode and you can así to me everything you want.I Will answer all I unos about the episode.

In Internet you can ser the episode in Spanish in the site:

http://www.series911.com the name of the serie in Spain is alerta cobra

Other site is http://www.mitele.es but maybe you can't see it. Maybe it is only for Spain. I am not sure

• Hello Maria Ho do You do ?

Thank You very much for your reply. I will note down the web site names of Cobra 11 in Spain and I will have a look at them. Maybe in the Future I will learn Spanish. Also Do You German Because RTL web site broadcast on German language ?

Here is my Questions about the Episode ?

Why did the man on motorcycle steal jewellery and than throw the bag to the waste ? And Why did Frank Stolte involve in the theft ? And Where did Frank Stolte work at Bosnia ? So Who is the man Whom Frank Stolte think that He died at the explosion in Bosnia ? And What did the Company owner want from Frank Stolte and two man and the man Who is known as dead in Bosnia ? Thank You very much. When You are online and free time reply me. Take Care. Be safe. And I wish one day You and Me involve at one episode of Cobra 11. See You. Thank You.

• tonight at ten o'clock you can see Erdogan in a film Mordkommission Istambul :die zeuge, inthe channel ARD.

Maybe the film will be tomorrow in internet.

He is a corrupt politician. he is a great actor and his role his secondary

• @Actionheld 2.0
    Why PN?
    Ronda and Captinfrog are telling about themes only, who are interesting for all Fanclub users. The difference between the other posts ist the language. When it´s not okay to write in English-show me the article, where i can read them!
    And i´m really happy, that the Fanclub is a little bit international! :thumbup:

• @Actionheld 2.0
    Why PN?
    Ronda and Captinfrog are telling about themes only, who are interesting for all Fanclub users. The difference between the other posts ist the language. When it´s not okay to write in English-show me the article, where i can read them!
    And i´m really happy, that the Fanclub is a little bit international! :thumbup:

Hello Miss Susan How do You do ?

I would like to Thank You and than wish You good night. Yes Of course The group is International because Cobra 11 is being broadcasted at many countries on the World as a Tv series. Sı Here We can communicate in English too. Because I am Turkish and I know English and I can describe myself only in English beside Tuırkish. More The actors such as ; Erdoğan ATALAY ,Ramazan Bulut, Gizem Emre and some casting players are all Turkish in the Cobra 11 series.

I think @Actionheld 2.0 is just confused about sending that comment. Because This Cobra 11 Tv series are on International bases through all European countries. So it is converted to many languages on Tv broadcasting like Turkish , Spanish and Italian too.

Have a nice week. And I especially thank You for your support to me and to Ronda. God bless You.

Kindly Regards from

İzmir city - Turkey.

• can you write tis on a PN?

Hello Good Night Miss Actionheld 2.0 ;

Let me explain Why I write in English to You. I only talk and write over English on International Basis in order to express myself. And also I am a big Cobra 11 Lover too. I am a Fanatic audience of Cobra 11 very much. I only follow Cobra 11 as Tv series. So Let me express the importance of obra 11 episodes to You by this way.

Secondly ; Cobra 11 Tv series are divivded into many European countries such as Spain, Italy, Crotia and Turkey too. And at every countries This Tv series are being at their mother language such as Spanish, Italian, Serbish and Turkish too.

So Cobra 11 is an International broadcasting Tv series both on Tlevisions and via website of RTL. Therefore ; English is normal to be written and spoken on International bases about Cobra 11 Tv series.

I wish You nice week days. :)

Kindly Regards

• tonight at ten o'clock you can see Erdogan in a film Mordkommission Istambul :die zeuge, inthe channel ARD.

Maybe the film will be tomorrow in internet.

He is a corrupt politician. he is a great actor and his role his secondary

Hello Maria Good night to You. How are You tonight ?

Thank You for information about the Tv series Erdoğan ATALAY. If it is possible watching ARD online like RTL I will have a look at it. Thank You one more time for informing Me.

As You see above I have replied a memeber Who she syas Why do we communicate over English ? So Would You please tell me the latest episode in English When You are free in time. If You remember yesterday You told me that You would tell me about the Latest episode Risiko. And I have written You the parts Which I didn't understand.

Thank You very much. See You. :)

• Hello Good night Maria How Are You ?

I wait your response about the summary of Cobra 11 last episode of this season. Would You please write me the summary of What I have asked You about the epsiode RISIKO above ? I wish You are well and everything is all right with You. God bless You. See You. :)

• Hello Gultekin!! forgive me for not to answer your questions.

I haven't answered to you because I haven't understood in the episode the parts that you say, I am in the same case as you

But Don't worry because at the moment that I know the answrers I will say to you.

Many greetings,from Spainfrom your friend Maria

• Hello Maria Good night. How are You ?

Okay I will wait your reply to my Questions. Don't hurry When You are free to answer Please write me as a summary the Last Episode.

Many Regards to You too. :)

Gultekin

• Hello Maria Good night. How are You ?

Okay I will wait your reply to my Questions. Don't hurry When You are free to answer Please write me as a summary the Last Episode.

Many Regards to You too. :)

Gultekin

• Helllo Maria How do You do ?

I have just seen MorKomission in Istanbul. It was 90 minutes episode in two teil. I felt happy and suprised because I see a foreign Tv series Which was filmed in my country. That was so interesting feeling. And I really thank You that You told me and I found Morkomission on dailymotion website. Let me share You the link of Mordkomission and You can see much more episodes on this web site. And it is very interesting that This Tv series seen as filming since 20088 almost 8 Years and I don't know this time duration. Ofcourse not every episode Erdoğan ATALAY will act. The episode Which You told me I have just seen on dailymotion web site.Here is the Mordkomission Istanbul Link. Thank You very much .See You. Have peaceful Sunday. I share this link as you know Erdoğan ATALAY were acted in as a minister role.

Kindly Regards
    Gultekin :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11mc6k_mordkommission-istanbul-stummer-zeuge-teil-1-11-04-13-ard_travel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!