Beiträge von Captainfrog

Hello Ronda Good night. How are You ?

Let me ask You If Semir wants to make a marriage proposal to Andrea again. Than Why does he gazing the Chefin behind by looking at her butt ? I found this conflict. He mustn't do this If he wants to make a remarriage proposal to his former wife. I think If Andrea hears this gazing than probably She will refuse Semir. :rolleyes:

Have a nice week. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards
    :)

Hello I wish You Good night to All Cobra 11 Followers ;

My reviews for this episode Summer&Sharky are ;

The first meeting of Paul and Summer suprised Semir When he hears that Paul has been called as Sharky by her. Maybe He got jealous by Paul's popularity on the eye of Summer. Beside Semir stalks the Chefin behind at the police station. Eventhough he thinks to make a renewing Marriage proposal to his wife Andrea. :P This is a conflict as a scene at the episode.

Secondly ; it is very pitty that Summer is arrested athe end of the episode. This made Prosecutor Schrankmann almost crying because she is a mother. It is normal for her to be sad. :(

Thirdly ; The drugtrafficker Joaq death became good at the end of the episode. Because he found his guilt by the law of God. This is the right justice.

Finally Semir is lucky by weraing steel Vest Which protected him from the bullet of the bad policeman Who he shot Semir on his heart. This was the happiest moment of us When we see that Semir was safe. 8o

Kindly regards

Hello Mr.Goge7 Thank You very much for your reply. So this following episode was filmed as a Stock episode for this season from last season in 2016.

I really thank You for the information about the episode that You told Me. Have a nice week . :):thumbup:

Kindly Regards

Gültekin :)

Hello Maria Thank You I am fine and glad to hear You are well too. :):thumbup: So We will wait and see the episode broadcasting day and time. Also let me ask You how did You find the first two episodes of Cobra 11 ? First one Semir and Paul was on Holiday .Although They are on holiday. They solved the cases as well as same before their holiday just as at usual work day.

Second episode was about the Story of Julia Who she behaved impulsively for her Boyfriend's life due to her unconditional Love. I think this episode Atomlose Liebe was proving that Unconditional love makes one behave impulsively for its partner. This point is the well obvious point at the last week's episode.

All these are my view about the new season's first two starting episodes. Also this two week's time is important and meaningful for me. Because I didn't catch the first two episodes of the last season on time. It was September 2016 as date When I joined to this Fan club. This is historical data for me due to my presence in this website. :thumbup:

Have a nice week days. Stay Tuned with Cobra 11. :)

Kindly Regards

Gültekin :):thumbup:

Für mich bisher die Folge, von der ich mir am meisten erhoffe. Und ich denke auch nicht, dass eine Folge wie Geister der Vergangenheit das B-Team überholen kann.

Hello Let me ask you a question about this following episode. Does this B Team episode is going to be broadcasted on May for this season ? And beside I see that This episode is filmed in 2015. I am in conflict that Is this episode Das B Team former episode or new episode of the new season ?

Thank You very much for your help :thumbup: I wish You have nice week. :)

Kindly Regards

it will be the most interesting episode next to Gefangen.

Superinteresting!!!!!!

Hello Ronda How do You do ?

When does this episode broadcast on Tv ? And Is this an old episode from the previous seasons ? Because When I looked at the link it is written as 2015. But I don't remember that I have seen this episode. I hope to hear You soon. Thank You. Have a nice week. :)

Hello Everybody ; I wish You good night from İzmir city Turkey. And Ofcourse as every week I watched this week's episode Atomlose Liebe. And Let me share my ideas with You. :):thumbup:

In this episode Julia showed us by her performance that An Unconditional love forces someone to behave impulsively as Julia behaved in this episode. :!:

The Ice cream Which Paul brought to Semir in the car was a funny moment in the episode Because Paul behaved smart by buying himself twice coupe of Ice cream than Semir's Ice Cream. This is a funny moment in the episode.

Moreover ; The money Which Julia stole from the Südwest Kasse bank was counterfeit. And this is so interesting moment in the episode because in fact ; The bank officers first check the Money whether it is fake or real money than they put the money in the Customer Account. This is a strange coincidence about the money to be counterfeit ( Fake ) stolen from bank. In this scene Julia was unlucky Because this situation doesn't usually face with. :P

Finally ; Jerry Who he is the housemate of Julia rescued the life of Julia and her boyfriend beside Jerry select the wrong choice by owning the stolen Money. If Jerry didn't do this wrong attempt than he would be a hero of this episode. He lost his chance to be a hero of this episode Atomlose Liebe . :!:

All these are my ideas aftermath this weeks episode Atomlose Liebe. I wish You all to have a nice Weekend. :)

Kindly Regards
    :thumbup:

Hello Dear All Followers ;

I have got a special message via RTL Channel Which they specially congratulated for my award winning at the Christmas Withdraw on this website. And They informed Me about their new web tv link for the followers of Cobra 11 via web. I would like to share the link with You. Beside If You type the old link rtlnow de on your browser again the page turns into the new page tvnow de automatically. I just wanted to send this information for the Cobra 11 followers Who watch Cobra 11 series via web link of RTL instead of Television or Satalite. So here is the short and easy new link for the webtv followers of Cobra 11.

Kindly Regards
    :):thumbup::thumbup:

http://www.tvnow.de/rtl/alarm-…-alarm-fuer-semir/preview

Hello Dear All Fans ;

Let me inform You about a new issue at this new season. I inform the followers Who follow Cobra 11 Series via RTL website. I have just got a message to me that They changed their web li,nk from rtlnow de to tvnow de. So If You follow via web Tv You should type as tvnow de. Also If Yo uwrite as rtlnow de to your browser it turns itself to tvnow de automatically. After I share this new issue with You for this new season. Let me share their new link with You with the new season's new episode trailer. Which They sent me specially. And also I wish everybody good start to the new season.

Kindly Regards to You All.
    :):thumbup:

http://www.tvnow.de/rtl/alarm-…-alarm-fuer-semir/preview

Der Trailer ist noch lange nicht perfekt, aber die Actionszenen sehen wirklich gut und abwechslungsreicher aus als die der letzten Staffel.
    Der Auftakt ist mMn sehr miserabel, aber danach kann´s eigentlich nur noch besser werden 8o

Ofcourse You are right. The action scenes are better than the last season's Episodes. Beside some secenes are much more seen inethic for insatnce ; The naked Men and Semir's dream about his partner and Paul's relation with his daughter Dana. Thiis part is a knightmare of Semir.

I hope this new season's start will be good and I hope as the Audiences and the followers We become pleasant by the actions at the episdoes of C11. :thumbup:

I wish good time to both of us in this new season of Cobra 11. Have a nice week and I wish good start at Cobra 11 follower on Thursday night.

Kindly Regards

Auf der Cobra 11 Facebookseite haben sie gestern noch mal nen andern längeren Trailer reingestellt. Hier könnt ihr mal schauen und euch euer eigenes Bild machen:

https://www.facebook.com/Alarm…/videos/1449542521750927/

Hello Good night BlackWhiteRose ;

You can see this trailer on RTL Tv Channel page on Youtube too. This new season start with seven new epsiodes. I wish We all will enjoy the new episodes of the new season. :thumbup::)

Kindly Regards

Why do you criticize so much Dana? She is an interesting character. she is Semirˋ s daughter. I like seeing her in the episodes.
    The episodes are much more interesting with her.
    I prefer her before Jenny or Harmut

Hello Dear My Friend Ronda How do You do ?

I am neutral towards Dana ( Gizem Emre ) Beside let me tell You something I follow her page just like the other Actors and actresses too. I have always written nice and motivating and enthuastic comments to her after the every Cobra 11 episodes. At the same time I have written these well developed comments to the other Actors and Actresses of Cobra 11. After all these an Actor or an Actress feel thankful to this follower.Whereas ; Dana ( Gizem Emre ) has banned me from commenting at her Fan group page at Facebook. This made me suprised because I didn't deserve this reaction of her. She should ban the followers Who do the comments opposite of Me.

Finally ; I show respect to her decision and she can't be famous in Turkey just like she became in Germany. To be famous Turkey is much more struggling than the other European countries. All of these. I wish her good luck to be successful at her Tv series Career. According to me, Hartmut character is also funny and may take place much more time than current acting time same like Dana in the episodes. I don't discriminate the genders beside Dana is a young woman and Hartmut is a man. I also don't like to be seen in realtion with Paul and Dana. Because Dana is the Semir's daughter and Paul is Semir's partner. It is unfair to have relation with your friend's or partner's daughter. These are all my ideas.

Kindly Regards

Hello Everybody How do You do ? How did You start to the week ? I am very very excited by the seeing of the latest trailer of the new season of Cobra 11. And I hope there will be a good season. And The new season is full of much more action scenes and excitement on the Audience. I feel excited myself. just I act in the series. As a Fanatic follower of Cobra 11. Let me share this new trailer with You. I think this season's epsiodes will make us really happy. Stay tuned. :thumbup::)

Kindly Regards
    İzmir city- Turkey.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hello good night. This Trailer of the new seaon is the new one. I have got a notifying mail from RTL and they remembred the starting date of C11. I hope all we follow the new season episodes in fun and great joy as Cobra 11 Lovers. :thumbup::thumbup::)

Thank You very much Maria How do You do ?

So The film named as Gorillas is a kind of dedective Film like Cobra 11. Beside Mr. Erdoğan Atalay has produced this film apart from Cobra 11. Hope to see that Movie. I think it will be released in the future.

Have a nice week.

Kindly Regards
    Gültekin

Hello Ronda Good night. How do You do since we last talked ?

I would like to ask You the name of the Film ? What is it about and Will it be a dedective story just like Cobra 11 or Soko Stuttgart also Morkommission in İstanbul episodes ? Do You know the Film's name ? Thank You very much. Have a nice weekend.

Kindly Regards

Hello good night Semir ; :)

Thank You very much for your reminding message. :thumbup: I just got exicited because of my fan love to Cobra 11. Therefore ; I shared this post by this way. Have a nice Weekend. :)

Kindly Regards to You.
    8o

Hello All Dear Cobra 11 Lovers ; How do You do ? I wish You happy Weekend.

Let me present the two Princess actresses Mrs. Katja Wooywood and Daniela Wutte met together for Weekend enjoyment. I wished them an enjoyable Weekend to spend and enjoy their moments. Let me share their meeting photo at Daniela Wutte's house. They are the two important milestone value of Cobra 11. Have a nice and sweet Weekend :)8):thumbup:

Kindly regards to All of You
    :thumbup::):thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/dwutt…654866629/?type=3&theater

Hello Marco ;

I really suprised about your this post. This situation is really bad and disgusting for many people. And the man Whose name has used in Fraud at Action Concept Company fell in suspicious position. I wish If he is innocent to be understood as victim not fraud across to the public.
    Finally ; I thank You to make this information with us. And warning us against fraud and frausters.

Kindly Regards
    Gültekin :)

Hello Dear All Cobra 11 Lovers ;

I would like to share the video of Mr. Erdoğan Atalay Where he recorded at Balrtic sea apart of the time allocated after Cobra 11 film production. Enjoy watching this video. Have a nice week. I hope The time will pass so Quickly until the new season starting date 6.th of April. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards
    Gültekin COŞAR

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com