Beiträge von Captainfrog

Nice Sharing for the April Joke. And there is a proverb in Turkish about jokes. That is ; There is always one reality lying under the jokes. So let me tell You a nice programme called Auf Streife Which I think broadcasted on SAT 1 . That programme was about the real dedective cases Which happened in real. That was a reality Tv Programme. I think now that programme has ended.

Have a nice week. :):thumbup::thumbup:

Sie hat inzwischen wieder braune Haare (sieht man auf ihrem Instagram am 3.12. letztes Jahr) und ich finde das gut so. Weil braun steht ihr doch unterm Strich besser als blond finde ich.

@BlackWhiteRose Hello Dear My Friend Wie geht Es Ihnen ? I wish You happy new year. And I think everything for You becomes all right for You in your life in this new year. Yes Jenny turned to her origin hair color brown Which she was born from her mother. I respect to her. Beside I live in Turkey For instance in Turkey ; You can rarely meet Ladies Who have their original hair colors. Most of them dye their hair to blonde or brunette. I dont understand Why do some Women prefer different hair color than their Original hair color ? This is always a Questionmark for Me :!::rolleyes::/

Finally ; I have learned via Jenny's Instagram page that She had left the Cobra 11 series completely. And She will work another projects in her career. I would like to share this information with You.

Have a nice Week. Kindly Regards to You. :)

Hello Dear All ;

I have just seen the Staffel Finale ( Season Final ) episode Überleben on RTL's Youtube page. And let me share this Season Final episode's trailer. These last three episodes are real Cobra 11 episodes. So They are full of Action and dedective scenarios rather than the other episodes in this season.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

According to Jenny, does anybody know why has she leave the serie?

Hello Dear My Friend Ronda How are You ?

I may ask to her via her Instagram. Maybe she will leave the episode by any reason. We will wait and see. If I ask her via instagram, She will probably doesn't answer because I never get any answers or any other reactions from her. Whereas ; Some of Cobra 11 Actors and Actresses have answered to me for several times. ( For instance ; Vivien Wulf ( Florida in the Cobra 11 episode ) ,Lion Waczy ( Fin Bartel in the episode ), Erdoğan Atalay and even Erdoğan Atalay's Father also Ercan Durmaz Who he took place King Von Ahada episode all have answered and replied me. I think Jenny ( Katrin Heiss ) is busy with some stuff and she doesn't answer to Fan posts.

Have a nice Week. Kindly Regards to You. :)

To answer your question Captainfrog; It was an action filled episode with a good story. Loved that they showed the highway again with car chasing and all the usual stuff. I forgot to mention that Dana wasn`t in the episode.

Thank You very much for this week's following episode information to You Dear BlackWhite Rose :thumbup::thumbup:

Of course an Actor or an Actress doesn't exist in all epsiodes except head roles. Sometimes Semir and Paul also may be missing in some episodes. More I think The Casting department makes Rotation just like afootball team's manager do. By the way ; I wish You happy Advent. And Let me celebrate your new year. Happy New Year to You. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards to you.
    Gültekin

Vielen Dank für die Antwort. Das Lied passt echt so gut finde ich, also vom Text her. Auch wenn ich die Musik von heute nicht höre, der Song hat echt was.

Hello Good night and I rtead that You see the next week's episode today. And how did You find next week's episode ? Does it exciting as this Week's episode Freier Fall ? Let me hear your reviews. Thank You very much. :)

Hello BlackWhiteRose How Are You ?

When this episode Fereier Fall will broadcast ? Do You know the exact date on Broadcasting RTL ? Beside This episode's Plot remebered me last year episode Where Dana was working near by the Prosecutor Schrankmann. Did You remember this episode ? Or did You notice the similarity between this episode and the episode Which I remember ? Thank You very much. I wish You Wonderful Weekend.

With My Kindly Regards
    :):thumbup::thumbup:

Hello Dear All Cobra 11 Followers ;

Let me share my reviews about last night's episode. In this episode There are half Action and half emotion Scenarios. The Action part is chasing behind Brigitte and Christian and the emotional part is Patrick Who he didn't see his real family in his life and When he meets with his mother Brigitte for the first time She immediately arrested by BKA. This was a real shock for Patrick and In real life There such kind of examples Which we can see on the reality Tv shows.

Semir showed us his humanity by supporting Patrick and hire him as a sweet expert called Baklava Which will never let Patrick jobless in his life. Because Baklava is eaten among Turkish and Greek and also Arabic Countries people. Moreover ; Some people don't eat Baklava because it gains too much weight and some people don't prefer to eat Baklava because they are Diabets.

Moreover ; Semir showed Possesive behaviours for his Chefin Kim Kruger. And Some of the European Women don't like Possesive men around themselves beside some of them like Possesive Men. In generally ; Men are behaving Possesive across a women partnership both in working partners or flirting.

Finally ; Both Brigitte and Christian are guilty both towards to German government and also guilty to their son. because they give birth to Patrick beside left him by his own Fortune. Beside Christian is a kind of creature apart from humanity because He behaves his own son very cruel. The Money Which Brigitte and Christian got from the Bank Robberry became unvalid after passing 20 years. Because now Euros are valid. I think therefore ; They put the bomb at the Shopping Mall to Blackmail and get money in Euros. At the last Christian got the money in DM ( Deutsche Mark ) by digging the ground Where it is hidden and I think he plans to convert DM to Euros again by helding another Blackmail.

I wish You an enjoyable Weekend. Kindly Regards.

My Review Result is 8 over 10. 8/10

Hello Dear All ;

My reviews about this Week's episode are ;

Unfortunately ,When You look through the World History There are always intrugues in Kings and Loyal families in general all over the World. =O

So I never understand their ambition in order to wear the crown and being the King. :/ I think this is a kind of human ego Which I don't have generally. :thumbup:

The episode Scenes are good at the Sword fighting at the final part and if You ask me Which is the best Scene ( Assume like a Category at Oscar Awards ) I choose the scene Which Semir and Paul holds and catches Hayar ( the baby ) on Air without falling on to the ground by holding and streching the Table Clothing. :thumbup::thumbup::)

The breaking point in this episode is the moment When The Prince Jamal brother of the murdered King Hassan shot Bojan. 8)

I may critise some scenes like at the begining the Princess Leyla I think the sister of the murdered King Hassan was drunk and want to flirt with Paul. Beside it is not so much possible and common also seen in the King's family at Arabic Culture . I suppose as Arabic Country because the Hostesses head clothing style is just same with the Emirates Airlines Hostesses. Therefore ; I do an assumptipn as an Arabic Country's King Family .By this way ; This behaviour of the young Lady Princess Leyla is always reviewed as an unfair and unloyal behivour Which doesn't match with the King's Family. So maybe this secene in the begining of the episode seen as conflict due to the reality. Ofcourse Girl's and Women sometimes live freely Beside I just wanted to tell The Princess Leyla can't behave as drunk position at the Meeting in front of many invited people. This time duration seen as shame by her King and Royal Family. :rolleyes:

Finally ; I didn't understand Why did Bojan kill the king and blamed Dinaj ? What Kind of benefits will be for Bojan ? Because he didn't be king . The murdered King's brother Jamal would become the king.

Moreover ; This episode could be longer than 46 minutes due to its Plot / Scernio because The subject is heavy Which they filmed in this episode. The time duration for this episode could be 60 minutes instead of 46 minutes. :)

Generally My reviews are like these ones above and my evaluation point is 8 over 10. :):thumbup:8o

Kindly Regards to You All.

Hello good night @Autobahnpolisizt1996 How are You ? :)

Thank You very much for this Rating Information message for Me. I appreciate your knowledge. This is nearly same in Turkey too. :thumbup:

So do You work in a Tv Channel in Germany ? Have a nice Week. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards
    Gültekin :)

Thank You for sharing your ideas with Me. And I liked this episode. Ofcourse not my Best too. You know The three episodes Which I like are ;

1-) Duell in der Wildness ( Where Anna Puck has acted and The Partner of Semir was Vincent Kiefer )

2-) König Der Diebe

3-) Die Alte und der Junge ( Semir and Tom Kranich was partners )

Note= Did You Attend to the Fan Meeting of Cobra 11 last Week ? If I were in Germany. I would certainly go to there. And I am trying to contact with Erdoğan Atlaya's father in real life. Where he lives in my city in İzmir City Turkey. I will send You my city's video at Message part as introduction of my city.

Kindly Regards to You
    :)

This is great Well done also Congratulations. :):thumbup: This proves that Cobra 11 Fans and lovers and followers increase day by day. :thumbup:

Let me ask You do They count the Web Tv audience in this Calculation ? Or do They only take the Tv Followers into consideration ? Really Excellent amount of Audience. :)

Hello Dear All Followers how do You do ?

I wish you all happy and wonderful Weekend. :) And let me tell my opinions about this episode. For the first time I may critise the less contact and communication between Paul and his sister. Ofcourse his father is mistaken. even he is suffering from Alzheimer illness.He must supplied the contact between Paul and Julia at the past time. Because Paul is suprising When he hears that her sister married and her husband Thomas get murdered. At least as a tradition She must call her parents to her Wedding. Because These are important subjects for a family.I think Julia was living an American Life and get secretly married Thomas. This sounds me strange. She should inform her family about her Wedding and her husband and ofcourse her crazy family of her husband to her own family. ?(

When I look through the episode the father of the Thomas Heinz Hönig is like a town president and I think he is so rich and religious conservative family leader.The only conflict is his son out of his marriage The town policeboy.( Almost at the age of Fin ) So The father in law of Julia tries to find the murderer of his son Thomas as if they are a family Gendermerie of the town. ( By the way ; I completed my Military obligation as Gendermerie in Turkey in 2002 ) And it is same in Turkey too. When You go to small villages and towns There are many families like Heinz Hönig. This is an interesting similarity and I tell You this as an acknowledge.

Finally ; Heinz Hönig paid his mistakes bill in his life being shot and killed by the bullet of his own son's gun. Probably , he paid his invoice of sins ( having a child out of his marriage )and also we have an Ancient quote ; it says that The Stone Which hurts You doesn't come from Far distance. This means that in Your life time Mostly the People Who hurts You are among your environment not outside of your environment.This Ancient Quote is proved by this episode final. Thomas murderer is also his brother and again son of Heinz Hönig.So after this episode I learned that Our Ancient Quote is so true. =O than I am happy that Julia survived and I appreciate the performance of Opel Frontera Off road jeep performance Which Semir driving at the final chasing scene of the episode. So Congratulations to Opel. :thumbup: Good marketing and advertisement :thumbup:

I liked this episode because this reminded me the region Where I completed my Military Obligation at the east side of Turkey.

My Rating degree is for this episode Road Trip 8 over 10. 8 /10. :):thumbup:8o

Kindly Regards to You.
    :thumbup:

Hello Ronda and BlackWhiteRose ; How Are You ? :)

Let me tell You my opinion about this title headline. I think it is normal for a woman to change her hair color. This is not unusual. Today she can be blonde and next Week she can be brunette. This is upon to her and her choice. Or the second posssibility ; She made her hair color change for the Cobra 11 Episodes.

Have a nice Week to You all. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards
    :):thumbup:

Yeah today was a soccer qualification game (Germany/Northern Ireland) for the world cup next year.

Hello Good night BlackWhiteRose How Are You ?

Thank You very much for the information. Beside yes There can be football match of Germany National Team.Maybe RTL can broadcast the Cobra 11 episode after the finishing of the match instead of furthering it to the next Week. So We will wait the next Week to see this Week's episode.

Also I answered to the subject of Marriage ring at wearing which hand for the couples. I asked this subject to one of my former Movie director and he told me that The change of the marriage ring of an Actor or the Actress is the mistake of the Assistant of the Movie. And these subjects are under the responsibility of the Assistants at the Movie sets.

More ; My friend Who is former Movie Director told me that he doesn't use ring although he is married. and When I asked him Why don't You use ring ? He told me that he is not used to wear on Accessories.And he added that ;

The Promise and the Engegament ring wear on right hand and the Marriage ring is worn on the Left hand generally.

Kindly Regards
    :):thumbup::thumbup:

The right hand is where Germans wear the wedding ring.

Hi Gultekin,,,
    I am fine and You,

Unfurtunately today there isn't episode because RTL puts on tv a football match, Germany with other country. Spain plays tomorrow and I think that Turkey will play too these days.
    Thank you very much if you get the photos

Hello Ronda and BlackWhiteRose How do You do ?

I have just learned the true information about the rings and hand Which is true to wear.

Firstly ; At Promise and At Engegament part The ring is wear on the right hand.

Secondly ; At Marriage The ring is wore on the left hand.

And @ Ronda if Semir wear on the right hand at his first marriage with Andrea than He wear the ring on his left hand , this is themistake of the Assistant of the Actors and the Actresses. I asked to one of my friend Who was a Movie director.

Yes I know There are World Cup Football Eliminations at Europe this week. Whereas; this is not a barrier for RTL because the Cobra 11 episode is just 45 minutes. More Turkey play against Iceland in Eskişehir - Turkey tomorrow night. Also Malaga goalkeeper is now Turkish Goalkeeper named Cenk Gönen. And one of the Barcelona player is Turkish Arda Turan. And the striker of Villarreal team Enes Ünal ( Young boy ) also the midfield of Deportiva La Coruna team is Emre Çolak. These Turkish players play in your Spanish Football teams. So You are very popular in Football as Spain. Finally Your Spanish Striker Soldado is now playing in a Turkish team called Fenerbahçe in Turkish Super League.

I wish You good Luck and blessed friday and Wonderful Weekend. :thumbup::thumbup::)