Beiträge von Captainfrog

Hello Maria good night to You.

I learned this episode from another follower. Let me tell You here exactly from the other Cobra 11 fan's mouth.

SUMMARY OF OPERATION MIDAS

When the episode started, was the car, after 2 minutes, from the gangster in flame, and in the car was the 2 millions € . The need Susanne help to get the mobile phone. In Germany we have , let me call - department, where all the things find a place, when is under investigation. Not all of police station have enough place and people. And in this department you need a kind of pass. And this pass have only police officer or worker like Susanne, when the want to have something from this things. And of course no gangsters come inside in this department, there is a lot of security , Police offices. I hope, you understand this. Germany have a lot of specials things

The money was for the guy, the gangsters kill him later with the gun. And of course, was black dirty money.This is, why the have the money in the car. They want to have only the Chip from the smartphone. On the chip was an virus. And with this virus is it possible to damage the German stock market for a while. And that costs a lot of money. The need Susanne only, because of she is a worker from a police department. The observe the department and see her.

And the catch her. Wrong time- wrong place, say we in Germany I work with plastic parts. It's a job between mechanic and plastic maker. We produce plasticpipe to protect fx fibercabel in the ground.

Hello Dear All Cobra 11 Lovers ;

We saw that Paul and Jenny flirted in the river at the end of this episode ( Operation Midas ) . I would like to prepare this Questionare for learning your ideas about this relation. Do they become a couple ? Are They going to start a relation eachother as Lovers in Cobra 11 episodes for the future ? Thank You all for writing their ideas. :)

Hello Maria good night How Are You ?

I have just seen this episode on rtl now tv and let me tell You that Semir is in Turkey and Paul has talked with him on the web chat in this episode. A woman I think his daughter called him as Meal is rady come to the meal. ( This is told by the woman in Smier's side in Turkish ) So I understand easily. And also What do You think about Jenny and Paul'S relation and flirt in the river at the end of the episode. Is there be going to occur a new love between them ?

More Let me ask You Why do the gansgsters kidnap Susane for 2 million Euros in this episode You know I dont Know full Germanç. If You explain this to me. I will be glad. See You.

Hello Maria Good night How Are You ?

I would like to ask You a question about the last week's episode Vaterfreuden. I ask You because I dont know so much German. When You have time if You reply me I will be glad. Thank You.

Here is my Question abput the last week's epsiode
    The man Who shoots Policemen was a professional Killer and He does not want to work as Killer because he and her wife had a baby. So far The Mafia leader the man Who was captured at the last scene of the episode The tall and the white hair man. Finally The killer man decided to kill the gangsterboss Who was investigating at the court by Schrankmann in her room. in order to get rid off from the mafia leader man ( The tall and white hair man ) Am I right ? And Do I understand true ?

Hello good night Dear Ronda How are You ?

Yes Our common like is Cobra 11. I wish one day You and me make real our target about Cobra 11 Film set visit. I promise You that If I visit Film set before You. I will tell Mr.Erdoğan ATALAY your regards and If You visit before than me. Please tell my regards to him. My name is Gultekin I am from Izmir city Turkey Where is at the west side of Turkey and located near by the Aegean Seaside.

Thank You very much for your detailed help about Erdoğan ATALAY's Life story. And Do You know the reason Why does Cobra 11 give break for this week ?

Kindly Regards to You. :)

Hello Good Night Ronda How do You do ?

Thank You very much for your message Which is about Erdoğan ATALAY's 50 Birthday and detailed information about his current Life. So You know He is orinigally Turkish and I follow Cobra 11 for many years.

Do You live in Germany ? And Did You go to the Film setting of Cobra 11 ? If I were in Germany I would like to visit the Cobra 11 Filming Set once.

So I specially Thank You very much. Be happy have a wonderful week days.

Hello Good Night dear Ronda ;

You are really great and You are like a newsagent. Well done. By yourself I learned new things about Mr. Erdoğan ATALAY. I will have a look at the pictures of both Ann Pollman and Katja Ohneck.

Secondly ; Why did Katja have Child as You told me a son named as Maris without marriage. I dont know that Erdoğan ATALAY is so Flirttatious.

Finally ; He acts her daughter in real at Cobra 11 series.

I wish You Peaceful Weekend. Thank You very much for your valuable information.

Hello good night.

I think Paul ( Daniel Rossner ) matches with Erdoğan Atalay in Cobra 11 as partner. At the first begining of Paul's joining to the cast he told Erdoğan Atalay that Being his partner was his childhood dream and he accepts Erdoğan Atalay as an idol. Good luck to them.

Secondly I would like to mention about that Tom Beck was the most liked Partner among all ladies because he is a popular singer and Handsome guy. When Tom Beck was Semir's partner The Cobra 11 series were seen much more by the audience group of young laides Who are Tom Beck Fans.

Kindly Regards

Hello Ronda ;

I also suprised that Does Erdoğan ATALAY single ? And I have also seen him with Katja Ohneck on Bilds. ( News ) So Does Katja Ohneck also actress like Erdoğan ATALAY ?

Thank You. I am cobra 11 fan from izmir city Turkey.

Hello Alll Dear Friends How do You do ?

Let me ask You a question about Cobra 11 series for this season. Which episode did make You feel Emotional ?

I became so sad and felt emotional at the episode of König Der diebe of Cobra 11 in this season. The most effective part was the death of the teeanager at the begining of the episode by gangster on the lorry. I felt sad because he was imagining to travel to Niagara Falls at the States with her sister When he earn enough money. So they didn't make real their dreams.

Also I became happy at the end of the episode The former young theives all decided to have higher education in Italy and they stopped doing theft. This final part was the smiling scene in the episode :)

What are your ideas ? Could You please share with me as a Cobra 11 Fan. Thank You.

Hello Everybody ;

I also watched Mr Erdoğan ATALAY at SOHO STUTTGART and let me tell You I liked his role at Cobra 11 than SOHO STUTGART. Because Cobra 11 is much more immersive than Soho Stuttgart and Our eyes get used to see Erdoğan Atalay at the Cobra 11 series.

When I saw him at Soho Stuttgart at a chef role of a Money Transfer Company I really feeled myself strange. Because as I told You here I get used to see him as a policeman in Cobra 11 series.

Thank You very much to You all.

Hello All Dear Cobra 11 Lovers ;

I would like to ask You a question about this week's episode Der Ernst Des Lebens. At the final part of the Episode The Semir's daughter Dana expalined that She will do Training at the Autobahn Police. I dont know know so much German. So did I understand right or true ? And Semir's Partner Daniel Rossner has arrenged this Training for Dana Is this also true ? So Does the daughter of Semir do training for being a policewoman in the future ? What does her business will be ? I mean What business area does she start Training ? Anybody answer or reply my Quesiton. I will be glad. Thank You very much from now.

Hello All Dear Cobra 11 Lovers ;

I would like to ask You a question about this week's episode Der Ernst Des Lebens. At the final part of the Episode The Semir's daughter Dana expalined that She will do Training at the Autobahn Police. I dont know know so much German. So did I understand right or true ? And Semir's Partner Daniel Rossner has arrenged this Training for Dana Is this also true ? So Does the daughter of Semir do training for being a policewoman in the future ? What does her business will be ? I mean What business area does she start Training ? Anybody answer or reply my Quesiton. I will be glad. Thank You very much from now. :)

With My Best Regards