[E297] Meinungen: "Kriegsbeute"

• I think that much people among you are being very hard wirh the serie or the actors. The serie is not so bad now, in my opinion
    As if the episodes of all the history of cobra 11 would have been perfect except the episodes of this season. All you want is retourning to the Alex's times.
    In Ben's seasons many episodes were very bad inclusive some episodes of last season of Tom were not very good as Todliche Bewahrung that for me is bad and always the humor hasn't been good also.
    I remember that many people was upset when in the serie it began Vincent Kiefer and when he went out too.

Always there will be many people upset with the serie for one or other reason and I think it is good to give the serie one chance because maybe autumnn season will be better.

Other thing that I want to say is that many people considers the Alex's seasons the best of the serie ,me too,with many quality but these episodes ,in my opinion, were too sad and sinister sometimes for me one negative point. Not all is perfect.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!