Beiträge von miky

I watched it and it s the best of this seasoj until now. The only thing i do not like is because the personal story of semir is going on so for the main case there are not many suspected and is easy to understand who is the murder (that has not been shown in the last episode)

The think i do not like is that Dana after 10 episodes is already inspector.. She has just started her career.. It s so unreal she does not wear the uniform anymore!!!

I think that the role of Susanne is coverd by the boss of district.. Because he is on wellchair i think that he plans the team and try to get information as the secretary did (i think this is the reason that he is on wheel chair.. This way thay save 1 person from the cast)

Hi, could someone tell me if there a way to watch cobra11 series into English? It s for a Indian friend who can only understand english but online i ve never found (and watched) a single cobra11 episode into English. Thanks a lot

thanks both mates :)

I love alex ara too !!

Operation Sampi i think was great.. the story of the public prosecutor i did not like too ... (unecessary ...) the only episode was great (with reference to that story) was TAG DER ABRECHNUNG

I didn't undestrand anything (sorry about it) but it seem to understand:

Cobra 11 set has been closed again?

Probably will be the last season and will consist of 14 episodes?

Is it right?

Hi,

Could somebody explain me the story of sander? It s clear that he his corrupted but why does he hate him so much semir and alex and wants that the psychologists does a fake statements to alex and semir?

Thanks so much

Cap. Frog der alte und der junge was with frank and semir!

Anyway my favorite episodes of all time are the ones with Andre... Two days ago i watched for the 1000s time. DIE ANHALTERIN and is one of my favoirote episodes all time... Is one of few episodes in which i have mercy for the assassin.. And it is very sad specially the last crime...

Then alex ara finally is like Andre and i like in particular

Tausend todes

Is t like a mini thriller.. They could have filmed a 90 minutes folgen with that theme

Last season with Paul

Zoe

I like that is a dark season.. This in particoular is a sort of crime and mystery and Dana finally is more mature and does not seem a game for her in the past of episodes

With almost 400 episodes it is not easy to choose only 1

SOKO Köln geht wieder los.

Studio-Arbeit auf Abstand sicherlich möglich, aber stellt euch mal zu zweit im Dienstwagen vor, das sind keine 2m Abstand 8o Oder jemand wird Geisel genommen oder eine Vernehmung/Verhör.

I think also soko Leipzig is again on set ... But i am not sure.. Sven martinek posted on instagram that he is film in Leipzig.. Probably soko..

Ok sorry. No if nobody does not like it no problem.. I will not create any topic.. I just asked to understand in how much time they could have been back on set to film new episodes

I should have saved this video somewhere... It was divided in 4 parts right?

Let me know if is in that dvd shown by marco .. Otherwise i wll look on my hard disks, dvd etc..

ok , thank you very much.

What about germany now ? In italy we are at PHASE 2 , we can go out but with mask and 1 meter each other and maxiumu a family of 5 people (not group of 10-15 members , no friends) ... I'm not happy anyway because many people meet each other thinking that everything has gone..but it's not finished yet unfortunatly :(