Beiträge von Captainfrog

Thank You very much for sharing this link with us. Beside I remember in fact this new season's trailer reminded Me one of the last year's episode That a woman has been a witness by hearing a conversation between two businessman at a business congress Than She has been threating by death those two men's gang. Finally she escapes with her daughter from those man. I just tell this summary about the episode I meant. I don't remeber its episode name.

So far ; In this season some characters in Cobra 11 will emerge for instance Gizem Emre ( As Dana ) Than Katrin Heiss ( As Jane ) and also Lion Wazcyk ( As Patrick )

Kindly Regards
    Gültekin COŞAR
    :):thumbup::thumbup:

Hello Dear Friends ;

I have just seen Mr.Erdoğan Atalay's holiday video on Youtube. He and his life partner Mrs.Katja Ohneck and their child have had a holiday during the half time of Cobra 11 before the new season. And let me share his holiday moments in this video. I hope and wish Erdoğan Atalay and his life partner Mrs.Katja Ohneck become happy always with their children in their Life. So their holiday were fantastic at Maldives.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Gibt es eigentlich hinweise ob Frank Stolte oder Anna Engelhardt in der nächsten Staffel auftauchen?

Hello Chuck I don't know so much and I am not certain about Anna Engelhardt and Frank Stollte will take place in the next season. Whereas ; I think if they will participate / contribute roles in the episodes of Cobra 11 new season. They won't be permanent Characters. This is my idea. Have a nice Week. :):thumbup::thumbup:

Hallo,ich hab da mal eine Frage. Zur Zeit werden einige Bilder auf Insta von Erdogan, zu den Dreharbeiten von Cobra11 gepostet. Gehören die noch zu der jetzt kommenden Staffel oder schon zur Herbststaffel?

Hello Good night Laura 199 ;

I have just seen your Question and I wanted to answer your Question. The posts both on Instagram and facebook in Erdoğan Atalay's page is up to the new coming season. And also beside Erdoğan Katrin Heib is also sharing her filmset photos and videos. Stay tuned.

By the way ; I really wonder about the starting date of the new season. Does new season start in February or in March 2017 ?

Also I write You my answer in English.Because I don't know so much German and I translated your Quesiton via Google Translate. And than I would like to reply to You. Have a nice Weekend. Tschuss. Auf Wieder Sehen. :thumbup:

Kindlşy Regards to You.
    :)

Thank You very much Maria. The photos are excellent. And I wish Mr. Erdoğan ATALAY and Mrs. Katja Ohneck good luck and happiness in their life time. By the way ; I have sent You several messages in PM ( Private Message part ) Did You read them ? And Did You watch all the Mordkomission Istanbul epsiodes Where at one episode Mr. Erdoğan Atalaya has participated too. Did You see my messages ? And I feel happy to be here. By this way ; as I always say I may contact with Cobra 11 fans. And also Let me tell You I have conatacted Lion Waschky Who he has been acting as a young policeman in Cobra 11 casting squad. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards
    Gultekin :)

Hello Maria How Are You ? How is your New Year started. I wish You have good times as always.

This news is so suprising for Me because as You told Last month He and Katja engaged and their Engagement Ceremony were recorded by their little son. So They married so Quickly after their engagement. I became Happy to hear their marriage News. And What is your idea about tye short Time period between their engagement and Marriage ? Thank You.Stay Cool.

Kindly Regards

Hello Maria Good Night. How Are You ?

If You see your inbox. I sent this video to You several hours ago. I became happy on behalf of Erdoğan Atalay and Katja Ohneck couple. And wish them endless happiness forever in their life. :):thumbup::thumbup:

Hello Everybody How do You do ?

I have just seen Daniel Roesner Fan Group page at Facebook. And he has put his photo at the hospital after his Knee operation. And I had wished him Gute Beserung ( Good Recovering ) and beside I asked him if he will use Stuntman for the riskful and dangerous scenes at the epsiodes of Cobra 11 ?

I would like to inform You about his latest situation. And he is well and seems happy. Let me share his photo at his hospital room with his nurse.

Kindly Regards.

Hello ;

I think Daniel return back to CObra 11 series quickly because in today's World The football players start to play in one month after knee surgery. So I think Daniel will be soon back at Cobra 11 series quickly. Also Cobra 11 has some storage episodes for several weeks. More Daniel may use Stuntman at the hard scenes of Cobra 11 epsiodes Where he by himself has to involve instead of himself.

I wish God bless Daniel Rossner and I wish He cures quickly.

Kindly Regards to You all.

I like that the forum became a meeting place for international fans of Cobra 11. But it really is about time to build a special section for this conversation, because "erdogan is thinking marrying" is not longer actually the topic, is it?

Hello Yon How Are You ?

Yes You may be right. So You start a new conversation ( Thread ) and lets comment over there.

Sorry....this was not good from me

Okay good night Miss Actionheld 2.0 It is good for You that You accepted your mistake. According to Me this behaviour of You is a good behaviour. Because a person can make mistakes beside When a person turn reverse form her/his mistake after she/he became profitable ( This is a proverb told for general for humanbeings ) So You understood your mistake and turned reverse from your mistake. Have nice time in this group. Finally We are all fanatics of Cobra 11 from all overt he Europe. For insatnace ; I am from Turkey and Ronda is from Spain. You are from Germany. We are all meet at this platform for having and sharing news from Cobra 11.

Kindly Regards

I see here no reason that here is a PN to write. If one is writing about the topic, which is quite interesting, is written here in the feed, then it is all right.

Ich sehe hier keinen Grund, dass hier eine PN zu schreiben ist. Wenn man sich über das Thema, welches durchaus interessant ist, hier im Beitrag unterhalten will, dann ist es in Ordnung

Hello good night Mrs. Elvira how are You ?

I thank You very much for thoughts about Me and Maria. See You. Have an efficient week. God bless You. :)

It isn't disturbing for me as well. ronda and captainfrog would use the PN system when they would like to make a private talk but they want that all the other users here can read it too.
    Actionheld 2.0, nobody force you to read this.
    It's great that a german series has got fans in other countries.

Thank You very much Dear Eye. I appreciate You. :):thumbup: