Beiträge von Captainfrog

will There be other spring season in 2018 after the autumn season?

Hello Ronda How Are You ?

I learned the truth and let me share this information with You. Don't worry because Cobra 11 series will continue after 2018 too. :thumbup::thumbup:

So be happy and enjoy the secenes of Cobra 11. I just wanted to tell this happy news to You in order to stop your anxiety about Cobra 11.

Kindly Regards
    :)

Hello All Cobra 11 Lovers ;

I think Cobra 11 will continue up to many years because Cobra 11 is full of Action and it was seen at many countries outside of Germany since its first start in 12 March 1996. So never think about Cobra 11 will finish or end. Because In my Country There is a an ancient proverb and it is ; The Tree Which supplies Fruit is always been stoned by everybody. Therefore; Don't worry about Cobra 11 Tv series. I don't think that it will finish or be ended because Cobra 11 is profitable product for the production Company Action Concept and for The Tv Channel RTL Which broadcast The Cobra 11 Series. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards

Hello Max ; I wish You Good night ; :thumbup:

I am happy to hear that You concluded your survey. When You have such kind of projects You can inform to us. I will happily help You. Because As I told You once I was a student in University and I know How it is difficult to make a survey even it is seen easy from the begining. Therefore ; I understand You and I wish You good Luck and success in your Faculty. :):thumbup:

Kindly Regards to You from İzmir city -Turkey.

Gültekin COŞAR
    :):thumbup::thumbup:

Hello ;

I am happy to hear that the fan meeting was wonderful. So if it is possible; Could You please share Meeting photos and videos for us Who didn't join to the Fan Meeting and living outside of Germany. Thank You very much. :):thumbup::thumbup:

Kindly Regards
    :):thumbup:

Hello Good Night Cobra 11 Followers ;

I would like to tell You that ; I have just seen the episode. And I gave right to the four friends to take their revenge from the former Kinderheim personel because it is a big Trauma for them Which affects all their life. :(

Secondly ; Semir is a hero Who killed the men Who were both of Kinderheim former personel. Because They are not humanbeings. A humanbeing doesn't behave a child like they did. X( As this Tv series follower if I were in the set I would try to beat those Men Who behaved sobadly to those four friends. Because even I know that this is a Tv series I got very very nervous to those Men Who worked in that Kinderheim.

Thirdly ; There is a situation called Stokholm Sendrome. Even The couple Who robbed the Tanken Stelle were guilty. I gave right to the Man and the Blonde woman because of their story What they lived during their Kinderheim years. :(

Finally ; Semir did wrong by putting the medicines in the glass of his partner Paul. Because Paul realised Dana as Jenny and lied with her on to the bed. This is a suprising point that When Semir and Jenny see them in that situation , I am curious that What they will tell to Paul. And Dana behaved wrong by going at Paul's home. This is unfair behaviour because she knows that Paul doesn't want to talk with her and He talks with Jenny. This will encourage Dana towards Paul. I hope Semir doesn't get angry to Paul and her daughter Dana.

Have Nice Firaday and Weekend You All. 8o

Kindly Regards.

Great News Maria. :) it is fantastic that The stunt Who he contributed in Cobra 11 , won the stunt of the year Award. 8o This is so proud for Cobra 11 and for its production Company. I really became happy to learn this news. Congratulations to Cobra 11 and to its production Company. Well Done. :thumbup:

I wish their successes continue forever. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards

Hello Good Night Max How are You ?

As I understood from the Google Translate. You need some more poeple to full fill in your survey. I will try to help You. And I will share your survey Link via my groups on Facebook. I hope You get the enough numeber of participants for your Survey. You know When I was a student in the University. I have done a survey with 100 people by face to face meetings. I have faced with different reactions. Some of them have refused Me even they arestudents too. :P So I really understand You and your anxiety about your Survey project.Because I have passed from your road on University once too. A person Who understands You well The one Who lived your life time before You in general. :thumbup: For Instance ; One day I have done hitchhiking and the car drivers Who stopped and let me ride on their car as a passenger were the people Who once were doing hitchiking before owning their Car. So As I mean The people Who understand You are the ones Who lived your life Which You have been living currently. I wish You Good Luck and great success at your survey projects and at your other courses in your faculty at the University.

I am going to introduce your survey in facebook groups as A student's project in Köln University and studying in Media Department. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards to You from İzmir City- Turkey. :):thumbup::thumbup:

I am seeing in Harmut and Susanne something more tan friendship. They are frequently together. I am happy for them

Hello Good Night Maria How do You do ?

Yes I think same with You that There is a special connection between Susanne and Hartmut. As You know Susanne gavfe birth to a children from a fireman Who he was arrested from taking in a murder at the last year's season. Therefore ; Hartmut helps Susanne and gives support to her and her children. Whereas ; They dont't get marry because Susanne choice for a man is different type of a man than Hartmut. They are good friends. And I congratulate Hartmut for his mercy on Susanne and on her children. :thumbup::):thumbup:

Susanne and Hartmut becoem good friends up to Me. They don't be Lovers as acouple. Because Susanne thinks a different type of man than Hartmut up to Me. 8)

Have a nice Weekend. :thumbup::thumbup:

Kindly Regards

Hello Dear All Cobra 11 Fans and Followers ;

I would like to mention about the Casting Actress in the episode of Das B Team. She is Birte Glang Who she was contributing in the abducting of Semir and Paul in the begining of the episode. So I got very angry to her if she became near my side While I was watching the episode I will beat her by her Bad Position role in the episode. :cursing:X( So this proves that she acted her role very well and I appreciate her by acting her role in this episode. Congratulations. Well Done to her. 8o:thumbup::thumbup: Beside I hope we see her in good role plays if she again acts in Cobra 11 episodes.

Finally ; I found her role play performance very well and I grade her 10 over 10. Whereas ; I got angry to her due to her bad character role playing. I advise her to continue on acting performances. She is very successful. :thumbup:

Have A Nice Weekend to You All. 8)

Kindly Regards

Hello All Cobra 11 Lovers I would like to add some more comments about this episode. Ofcourse Both Jenny and Finn and Susanne and Harmut can took much more Policemen to go on surviving Semir and Paul also there can be a swat team in surviving Kim Kruger at the cottage in Forest. Because it can easily be learned by the Police Station Where Kim Kruger go on holiday. It is a must to inform the holiday desitnation for the police squad before going on to the Vacation. :)

Apart from all these issues ; I liked the episode very much. And I really adored to the Action in this episode. Thank you to the Actors and Actresses and to the production Company. :thumbup::thumbup:

Have A nice Weekend to You All.

Kindly Regards

Hello All Cobra 11 Fans ;

Let me tell You my reviews about this week's episode. This episode is like an Examination of the B Team Who were not so active in the cases and in the actions and were at back side of the scenes. This episode is so important for the B Team ( Jenny, Finn,Susanne, Hartmut and Dana ) for proving themselves in the absenties of Semir and Paul and Kim Kruger ( Chefin ). So The B Team passed the examination and proved themselves as real Policemen and ready to get duty everytime.The B team Upgraded themselves. Congratulations :thumbup::thumbup::)

Secondly; Finn and Jenny were acted so brave in rescuing their Chefin Kim Kruger at the lodge in the forest.However ; it was a bad moment for Kim Kruger to stay under the bullets and survived by miracle in this Experience. I became very happy When they ( Kim Kruger, Finn,Jenny ) survived and special congratulations to Finn because of his driving the BMW X3 jeep on the Autobahn very well. So after this episode He is a real Highway Cop. :D

Finally ; I really also appreciate the co work of Susanne and Hartmut While they were trying to rescue Semir and Paul from African man at the the store. The African Man were so durable that he resisted to Elktor Shock gun for the first time of Susanne than afterwards Hartmut got in and made the African Man unconscious by using the Eltro Shock gun. So He both rescued Semir and Paul and also Susanne fromö Death. ;)

The excitement on the audience was so much covered from the begining till to the end of the episode. Well Done to Casting and to the production team. 8o I can rate as 9 over 10 this episode in general. 8)
    Have a blessed friday and enjoyable Weekend to everyone. 8):thumbup::thumbup:8o

Kindly Regards
    :thumbup::)

Semir aked Paul if he wants to be his best man at the wedding and Paul was so happy his friend asked so he said yes and so they hugged each other it was so sweet.

Captainfrog: Good idea considering Susanne as the other bridesmaid. But I thought Andrea would have chosen her (Susanne) first and not Dana because you mostly choose one of your friends, I mean I thought people would do it like that.

Hello good night BlackWhiteRose How do You do ?

@ronda @ BlackWhiteRose Ofcourse Semir and Paul are partners Which means They are like brothers also near than a brother or sister. They share their life :thumbup: I mean They rescue eachothers life every episode While chasing the suspects and the murderers and they face with Gun war at each episode.Which is a miracle that they survive and escape from the bullets. :) Therefore; Ofcourse The first helper and supporting friend of a partner again become his other partner in their partnership at the Wedding. :thumbup:

Secondly; Andrea will choose Susanne ( Daniela Wutte ) as first choice for her bridesmaid at her Wedding. Because Susanne first joined to Cobra 11 Team in the episode of 158 and The episode name was Die Leben Und Tod Which Tom Karanich died While He was flirting and about to anounce his relationship with the Secreterary Petra ( Who was acting Martina Hills - KnallerFrauen ) And after Tom Karnich's death Petra ( Martina Hills ) felt so sorry and left the Cobra 11 team because she felt so sorry about her lover / Darling's ( Tom Karnich ) death. After the episode 158 Daniela Wutte ( Susanne ) joined to Cobra 11 Team and I shared with her via her real Account on Facebook. And I congratulated Susanne Because She eliminated Martina Hills ( Petra ) Who she is a great actress in order to join Cobra 11 Team. 8)

Finally ; Dana is the daughter of Semir beside Andrea is not her real Mother.Andrea is her step mother. Maybe Dana will be accepted as bridesmaid because of her physilogical status to be honoured. In fact ; Susanne may be Andrea's Bridesmaid in normal conditions. Because she is her close friend. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards

Hello Dear All Cobra 11 Followers ;

Let me evaluate this week's episode KönigsMörder and share my reviews about the episode. :rolleyes:

In this episode I liked the scene at the final part that Paul enters to the isolated building from its window by the help of excavator. I can't say technically anything to this scene beside this action scene occured well by the Production team. Well Done to them. This is their good planning as a scene. I appreciated their effort and them. :thumbup:

Also Paul's approach to Dana is perfect because He warned Dana to be serious and behave herself Which is suitable to a work place. This behaviour of Paul deserves an applause :thumbup:

Moreover ; There can be two Bridesmaid at the Wedding ceremony of Andrea and Semir. So Susanne can also participate as a bridesmaid too. Ofcourse ; Dana is the daughter of Semir beside She is the Step daughter of Andrea. So Susanne can be the first bridemaid of Andrea. Because I assume that The bride's close friends become their bridemaid in the Weddings. Dana can just organize the flowers and deal with the guests who will contribute to the Wedding Ceremony.

Finally ; We can easily see that feeling Anger to someone and try take Revenge from one is like a disaster as we see in the episode. For instance ; Killing of the friend of Martin Dorn Who he is an enginner and the TyronGas owner and all his bodyguards also let me add Sarah's secret anger and revenge feeling towards Martin Dorn was very Dangerous and much more dangerous from Königsmörder because Königsmörder is obvious that he is a killer and a great danger. On the other hand Sarah seems as friend and trustable collugue of Martin Dorn in fact she is a great enemy and chasing a revenge from Martin Dorn. Sarah is a secret enemy seems as true friend. Therefore ; Secret enemy carrying friendly manner is always much more dangerous than an obvious enemy. :!:

These are my reviews for the episode Der Königsmörder and I think There is two more episodes for completing this season. Because it is explained as there will be seven episodes in this new season. 8o

I wish You all Peaceful Sunday. :)

Kindly Regards

The Episode Rating is 9.75 / 10 8)

Captainfrog Oh be, tek olmadığımı bilmek güzel!

Hello Good night ;

It is also nice to know myself not being alone in this website too. Where do You from ? I am from İzmir city and I won award from Christmas Withdrawal via this website as a Cobra 11 follower.I write You in English first to be understood by the other followers Who read this message. :):thumbup::thumbup:

In Turkish Meaning ;

Merhaba Selam İyi geceler dilerim. Bende çok memnun oldum. Nasılsınız ? Ben İzmir'de yaşıyorum. Kobra Takibi isimli dizinin takipçisiyim. Bu yıl başında sitenin düzenlemiş olduğu Yılbaşı çekilişinden Ödülde kazandım. Türkiye'de ve Almanya dışında kazanan ilk Türk oldum. Siz nerelisiniz ? Teşekkür ederim. :):thumbup:

Hello Max How do You do ?

I wish You good night from İzmir city Turkey. I am a Cobra 11 Fan and I have just completed your Survey. I wish I helped You. And I wish You great Success at your University. Good Luck :)

Kindly Regards to You.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Teilnahme!

Ich möchte mich ganz herzlich für Ihre Mithilfe bedanken.
    Ihre Antworten wurden gespeichert, Sie können das Browser-Fenster nun schließen.

Dreharbeiten für den Piloten:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

So We will see this episode after summer in Fall Season. Thank You for sharing this trailer of the next Autumn Season's episode. It will be full of Action and full of excitement just as usual. :thumbup::thumbup:

Also nachdem man in der aktuellen Staffel scheinbar versucht den zukünftigen Stil für die Cobra zu finden. Wir bekamen diese Staffel zum Einsteig eine ganz andere Form der Cobra Folgen, als wir sie kannten, mit Semir und Family im Urlaub ("FKK-Alarm für Semir"), zu sehen und dann gab es da die Folge ("Atemlose Liebe"), die eine Hommage an Quentin Tarantino war. Gestern lief dann aber eine Folge, die mich wieder an gute Cobra Zeiten erinnerte. Eine Folge mit dieser Ernsthaftigkeit hatte ich nach den Trailern und Teaser für die Frühjahrsstaffel 2017 nicht erwarte, insbesondere weil man ja im Hinterkopf hat, dass RTL momentan an einem Comedy-Donnerstag bastelt, bzw. sich dran versucht... Aber da frage ich mich sowieso warum man nicht wieder auf den Crime Donnerstag mit Eigenproduktionen (und nicht dem x-ten CSI Ableger aus USA) baut und den Freitag die Comedyformate fährt, sowie es eigentlich schon immer bei RTL war, aber das ist eine andere Geschichte.

Aber nun zurück zuf Folge:
    Was mir gut gefiel, war die Interaktion und das Schauspiel zwischen Semir und Dana, ebenso das Zusammenspiel zwischen Jenny und Paul. Auch Hartmut war in dieser Folge wieder ganz in seinem technischen Element unterwegs, insbesondere wie er sich freute, als er einige Sicherheitssysteme austricksen und somit einige Puzzleteile des Falls schnell liefern konnte.
    Die technische Umsetzung kann sich auch sehen lassen in dieser Folge, kameratechnisch gefielen mir einige Einstellungen sehr gut. Besoders im Gedächtnis geblieben ist mir Jennys und Pauls Besuch bei Frau Sohl, als die Kamera auf der Motorhaube von Pauls Dienstwagen montiert ist, diese mitschwenkt als er zum Wagen rennt und dann mit auf dem Wagen mitfährt. Da hatte ich einen kurzen, "Wie haben die das gemacht?" - Moment, auch schön fand ich die Einstellung wo Paul den Flüchtigen aus der Wohnung nachschaute mit einem Topshot von oben, wo der Wagen unter ihm wegfuhr und die Einstellung, wo die Kamera auf der Maschinenpistole befestigt war. Musiktechnisch war die Folge auch wieder ein Genuss, besonders das Thema, als die Explosion vorrüber und Semir den Heiratsantrag macht, war ein Genuss. Ich bin ja generell ein Freund des Cobra 11 Themas und bin jedesmal positiv überrascht, wie Nik und Jaro dieses in Ihren Werken häufig mit einarbeiten und neu auflegen, nachdem man das Thema zur Ben Ära schon beinahe komplett vergessen hatte.

Ich hoffe, dass die Quoten diese Art der Folgen bekräftigen und wir in Zukunft wieder mehr Folgen dieser Art zu sehen bekommen.

Hello Good night Semir How do You do ?

I wish You good night. And I translated your review via Google and I appreciated your review about both Scenario and Technical production. :thumbup: You made another view towards to this episode. I appreciated. And Your idea is good that The Scenario is Compatible to the global audience. :thumbup:

Have a wonderful Weekend. :thumbup::thumbup:

Kindly Regards

Hello All Cobra 11 Lovers ;

In this Episode Gefangen I found very exciting. And it is so interesting that Semir argued with his daughter Dana about her choice registering to the Police Academy. Semir doesn't want her to register to Police Academy and I think he is right because Dana must see her father's situation Which is full of risoko of his life everyday. So As a father of Dana Semir is right to want Dana choose any other jobs position. :thumbup:

Secondly ; The action scenes are great in this episode. Especially the dialogues with the gang men and Dana and Semir was so exciting in the cafe Where they are captured as Hostages.

Finally ; The releasing of the hostages and the fight between gangman and Semir so exciting and than gangman boomed the cafe after than The anxiety on the face of Dana was so emotional and makes audience so sensible. Because she thinks that if her father Semir alive or not. At the end When Semir got out of the boomed Cafe safe. We became happy to see him alive. I thought a proverb that A cat has a life for 9 times. Also his marriage proposal was so strong because Andrea can't refuse him in that position. :thumbup::):thumbup:

Well done to Semir and Andrea. I wish happiness to them in their life. :)

These are my reviews about this week's episode. I wish Kindly Regards to everyone. :thumbup::)