Herbststaffel 2017

Wir möchten euch hiermit darüber informieren, dass wir im Zuge der Vorbereitung unseres geplanten Relaunches der Internetseiten des offiziellen Fanclubs im Hintergrund der Community zahlreiche neue Funktionen ausprobieren / antesten. Es kann dadurch vorkommen, dass ihr kurzfristig Veränderungen wahrnehmen könnt, die kurz darauf wieder ausgeblendet werden.

• Neu

Krissy442 schrieb:

ronda schrieb:

will There be other spring season in 2018 after the autumn season?
      I think so yes
      I'm not sure because the 6th season of the comedy series „Der Lehrer“ (The Teacher) will start in spring 2018 with 12 episodes and for RTL it wouldn't make sense at the moment to show the new season only at 21:15 after Cobra 11 because the quotas of the 5th season of Der Lehrer were really good. Maybe there'll be only an autumn season in 2018.
      HARTMUT: Mein Vater erklärt mir jeden Sonntag unsere neun Planeten!
      SEMIR: Schön für dich, Hartmut!

Folge 191: Genies unter sich
    • Neu

Hello All Cobra 11 Lovers ;

I think Cobra 11 will continue up to many years because Cobra 11 is full of Action and it was seen at many countries outside of Germany since its first start in 12 March 1996. So never think about Cobra 11 will finish or end. Because In my Country There is a an ancient proverb and it is ; The Tree Which supplies Fruit is always been stoned by everybody. Therefore; Don't worry about Cobra 11 Tv series. I don't think that it will finish or be ended because Cobra 11 is profitable product for the production Company Action Concept and for The Tv Channel RTL Which broadcast The Cobra 11 Series. :thumbup:

Kindly Regards
      :)
    • Neu

ronda schrieb:

Hello Ronda How Are You ?

I learned the truth and let me share this information with You. Don't worry because Cobra 11 series will continue after 2018 too. :thumbsup: :thumbup:

So be happy and enjoy the secenes of Cobra 11. I just wanted to tell this happy news to You in order to stop your anxiety about Cobra 11.

Kindly Regards
    • Neu

Captainfrog schrieb:

ronda schrieb:

Hello Ronda How Are You ?
      I learned the truth and let me share this information with You. Don't worry because Cobra 11 series will continue after 2018 too. :thumbsup: :thumbup:

So be happy and enjoy the secenes of Cobra 11. I just wanted to tell this happy news to You in order to stop your anxiety about Cobra 11.

Kindly Regards
      Thank you Gultekin , youn are very nice.
      I wish we to see Cobra 11 for many years more